- Private Tours
- Wine Tours
- Wine Holidays
- Winery Visits
This Tour will give you the opportunity of discovering Madrid: the city’s tapas bars, museums and parks as well as Flamenco shows (optional) and nightlife. The trip includes the price of a Spanish wine Course, wine tasting and a quality traditional diner.
Madrid is the European capital with the highest amount of bars per square metres… but don’t let yourself be fooled, go where the locals go. The city has famous museum as well has animated parks and many other activities. Some of the World´s best Museums are also in Madrid, as well as great shopping opportunities
* Enjoy The Madrid’s Wine Experience
* Visit the Prado, the Reina Sofia and other Museums
* Delicious tapas served in venues frequented by locals
* A sunset from an Egyptian temple in the city itself
* One of Europe’s most colourful markets
* The Plaza de Oriente and Plaza Mayor the old Madrid
* Shops in Goya and Serrano
* A night of Flamenco
* Accommodation at a 3* Hotel in Madrid, Hotel Ganivet (very highly rated)
* The price shown is for Double occupancy. In case of single occupancy or the need for an extra-bed please contact us
* Entance for the Madrid Wine experience, which includes a course on Spanish wine regions, tasting 6 different wines and a 3-course dinner served with wine.
* An information pack including a Tapas Tour itinerary, 2 more itineraries to get the most out of your visit of the city, directions to get to the hotel from the airport.
* Anything not mentioned in the Included section
* Option 1 : Flamenco show with Tapas dinner included (Las Carboneras, one of Madrid´s best Flamenco shows) Price 65€ per person. Bookable at time of reservation.
* Option 2: Pack with entry ticket (includes direct access to avoid queues) for the Prado, the Thyssen, the Reina Sofia, the Wax Museum, the Plaza de Toros, the cable car, the Bernabeu Stadium tour (other free available services) Price: 44€. Bookable at time of reservation.
WHAT WE LIKE THE MOST ABOUT THIS TRIP
- Enjoy all the touristic attractions a city like Madrid has to offer to its visitors
- Learn about Spanish wines in a very relaxed atmosphere
|A1||3 Days, wine, gastronomy and culture in Madrid||3 days - 2 nights||€159.00||Book|