What time will our visits be?
A typical day consists of winery visits beginning at 11:00 & 13:00 (the 2 wineries will be walking distance from each other). We will confirm this with you after booking, as the times for English visits may vary slightly depending on the day. Please arrive at the winery 15 minutes before your visit to ensure that your visit runs on time.
Where are the wineries?
The wineries are located in central Jerez de la Frontera and are within walking distance of each other. There is no need for a car to get from the first winery to the second.
Sherry Winery Pass
A self-guided itinerary with visits to 2 fantastic sherry wineries. Our Sherry Winery Pass is the simplest way to book your winery visits in Jerez de la Frontera, the sherry capital of Andalucía, and taste top quality sherry wines. We will select 2 of the best wineries for you in Jerez and make sure that your visits are guided in English. Just let us know the date you would like to visit and we will do the rest!
- Enjoy our hand-picked favorite wineries
- Learn how sherry is made and the different styles
- Enjoy a nice walk through the center of Jerez to get from the first winery to the second
- Be able to compare a smaller premium sherry winery with a large producer known all over the world
- Taste 5 or more sherry wines!
- Winery visits with an English-speaking guide at 2 excellent wineries
- Tasting of top quality Sherry wines at the end of each winery visit (5 or more total)
- You will receive a customized itinerary based on the date you indicate with the addresses of each winery. The visits are arranged in such a way that there is enough time to enjoy the visit and be able to move on to the next one on time.
- Transportation is not included; you will need to get to the wineries on your own. We will, however, book wineries for you that are close to one another and in the city center, usually no more than a 15 minute walk through Jerez.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Select the number of people and proceed to the payment page by clicking "BOOK NOW".
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled within 7 days prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Why book with us?
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easiest and fastest way of reserving visits to fantastic wineries in Jerez de la Frontera in English. We will check which wineries are available for tours in English on your specific date, and book the best wineries for your chosen date. Not only can we save you time and money organising these visits for you in English, but we can also offer you the opportunity to visit some of the most fantastic wineries in the area.
What time will our visits be?