Enjoy a fantastic day tour from Seville. Get to know Jerez de la Frontera, its amazing horses and an authentic sherry bodega. The tour continues in Cadiz, one of Spain´s hidden gems. A perfect tour to combine culture and wine with a superb horse dance show and an introduction to the famous Sherry wines of Jerez de la Frontera. The day ends with a visit to the fantastic, yet unknown, city of Cadiz. A top hidden gem in Spain! … Read More
The Tio Pepe winery visit in Jerez de la Frontera is a must-do visit in Jerez. You will be able to visit the monumental winery facility and taste its famous wines known all over the world.
The story of this legendary winery dates back to 1835 when Manuel María González Ángel reached Jerez. That year he acquired a winery and began producing and exporting their wines. González joined his agent in England, Robert Blake Byass, and Gonzalez-Byass was born.
The company remains family-owned and Tio Pepe is highlighted among its wineries in Jerez. We have to recall as well their brands of Soberano and Lepanto brandy
- An especially interesting visit due to the history and size of this sherry producer, the largest in the world
- Includes a train ride that goes along the gardens of Villa Victorina and a patch of vineyards
- Visit the ancient stills, cooperage, and Lepanto Brandy cellar
- Feel as if you have gone back in time to Jerez in the 19th century
- End your visit with a sherry tasting
- The impressive monumental winery facility
- A very internationally recognized wine-making Brand
- A truly complete and fascinating guided tour of the winery
- Excellent location next to a few of Jerez´s must-see sights, like the Alcázar and Cathedral
More interesting things in Jerez de la Frontera
Jerez wine region. Information on itineraries, wine routes, ideas and tips to organise a wine tour in Jerez de la Frontera, San Lucar de Barrameda and El Puerto de Santa María visiting sherry wine producers … Read More
Sherry and Champagne. 2 very different wines? it may be surprising that Sherry and Champagne actually share some very important similarities.Find out more. t may be surprising that Sherry and Champagne actually share some very important similarities. In this post, we briefly mention a few of the things they have in common … Read More