A self-driven itinerary that includes visits in English and wine tasting at 2 great wineries in Rioja. 4 to 6 wines tasted. This Rioja Winery Pass is the simplest way to book your winery visits in Rioja and taste highly-rated Rioja wines. Great value for money to ensure you will have visit some of the “must see” wineries Simply select it and you will receive your itinerary for the day. … Read More
This taxi tour in Rioja can be enjoyed from Logroño only. It allows you to discover the beautiful region of Rioja Alavesa in an effortless way. No need to worry about transportation or having to book winery visits. Let Rioja travel experts take care of it for you! They will put together for you a fantastic itinerary for you that includes 2 excellent and contrasting wineries in the region of Rioja Alavesa. You will have the opportunity to discover the charming and historic town of Laguardia, enjoy a typical Riojan lunch, and visit the famous Marqués de Riscal winery in Elciego. Transportation by taxi in Rioja in included.
This taxi service in Rioja includes an itinerary from Logroño only designed in the most efficient way to control costs. If you are looking to hire a driver for a day, this service is not for you. This taxi in Rioja service is not for you either if you are looking for a tour with a wine expert guide. If you stay somewhere different from Logroño this taxi in Rioja service is not for you unless you get to Logroño by your own means.
This service is the perfect choice if you want to enjoy wine country from Logroño, forget about driving and enjoy wine tasting at 2 excellent wineries whilst you have the opportunity to discover Laguardia and enjoy a quality Riojan meal.
– Guided visit of the famous Marqués de Riscal winery and free time to marvel at the architecture of the hotel designed by Frank Gehry
– Explore the beautiful village of Laguardia set on a hill overlooking vineyards and visit one of the oldest family wineries of Rioja
– Enjoy Riojan cuisine at a traditional restaurant located in a former winery cave
– The convenience of being picked up and dropped-off at your hotel or apartment in Logroño
– Beautiful vineyards and Riojan villages along the way
- Guided visit of the famous Marqués de Riscal winery and free time to marvel at the architecture of the hotel designed by Frank Gehry
- Explore the beautiful village of Laguardia set on a hill overlooking vineyards and visit one of the oldest family wineries of Rioja
- Enjoy Riojan cuisine at a traditional restaurant located in a former winery cave
- The convenience of being picked up and dropped off at your hotel or apartment in Logroño
- Beautiful vineyards and Riojan villages along the way
The following is our most usual itinerary. The itinerary is subject to change depending on the availability and schedule of winery visits at the time of booking.
*Please note that Laguardia is a walled town that prohibits the entrance of vehicles. Your taxi driver will drop you off at the closest entrance to the winery.
*Transfer from the restaurant to the Marqués de Riscal winery is not included. It is an easy 7-minute walk.
- Can pick up be somewhere else than Logroño? NO. This service only operates from Logroño. We recommend you look into the private tour section for other options
- Dietary restrictions. The itinerary can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in my accomodation? Pick-up is typically at around 11:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back to our accomodation? At around 17:30 – 18:00. This may depend on where your hotel o flat is located, and also on the itinerary for the day
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? It is not possible to visit other wineries
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Rioja.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Discover the best of La Rioja with this short but complete road trip itinerary in Spain´s top wine region in which you will visit emblematic wineries and taste their wines, explore magnificent landscapes, taste the traditional gastronomy of Rioja, get to know its culture and curiosities, and enjoy activities related to the world of wine. We have carefully selected each of the services recommended to make this the best way to discover this wonderful region. … Read More
This charming hotel has its own winery and is surrounded by 130 hectares of picturesque vineyards. Protected by the Sierra of Cantabria, the winery is in a unique location that offers the opportunity to relax and enjoy good wine. As part of your stay you will be able to visit the vineyards, explore the winery and experience a wine tasting with a chorizo tapa. The hotel has 21 rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and views. The hotel also offers a lounge area with its own looking out point, a reading room, café and its own restaurant, where you can enjoy traditional Riojan gastronomy. … Read More
This taxi tour is a very affordable way to enjoy Laguardia and its wineries from Logroño. Discover the charming medieval village of Laguardia on this wine tour to the beautiful region of Rioja Alavesa. No need to worry about arranging transportation or booking winery visits in English. Our travel experts will take care of that for you. Your itinerary will include guided visits in English at 2 interesting wineries in Laguardia. Enjoy free time to explore this beautiful town and taste the local gastronomy in one of the town’s tapas bars or restaurants. Convenient and comfortable transportation by private taxi with pickup from your hotel in Logroño … Read More