A luxury private wine tour to travel in style from Madrid to Barcelona. Planning a trip to Spain and interested in discovering wine tourism in Spain’s top wine regions? We have designed this tour for you to discover wine country on your way from the Madrid capital to the Mediterranean city of Barcelona. Forget booking a flight or train between these 2 top visited cities. Our private 3-day tour will be the highlight of your holiday in Spain. Private tours in Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions, high quality hotel accommodation, top gastronomy, comfortable transportation, and plenty of Spanish red wine! … Read More
This tour has been selected by the Sunday Telegraph among the 50 most romantic ideas for holidays in the world
A combination of 2 private wine tours in one with hotel accommodation. Get to know the wine regions of Ribera del Duero and Rioja on an easy and exciting 3-day trip from Madrid. You will visit some of the most interesting wineries in 2 of the best Spanish wine regions. Perfect tour for red wine lovers and for those looking to explore wine country without having to drive. At the end of the tour, be transported back to Madrid or continue on your own to northern Spain, Barcelona, etc…
- 2 private wine tours in one, visiting the most interesting wineries in each region
- Discover 2 of Spain’s most prestigious wine regions: Ribera & Rioja
- Excellent hotels for each night in wine country
- High-quality meals and wine tastings
The tour will typically start with pick-up at 08:00 (but pick-up time will be confirmed by email once you have booked the tour). The following is the most probable itinerary. It is subject to change depending on availability and days of the week.
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to discover 2 very important wine regions of Spain and enjoy the best of Spanish gastronomy and wine. No need to rent a car, plan which wineries to visit, or map out how to get there. Transportation by private luxury minivan is included with pickup from your hotel by your friendly expert guide. The perfect multi-day tour to indulge yourself with wine, culture, and beautiful vineyard landscapes.
- Day 1 Madrid-Segovia-Ribera del Duero
- Day 2 Ribera del Duero-Rioja
- Day 3 Rioja-Madrid (estimated arrival 15:00)
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 8:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid on day 3? At around 15:00. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, but you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM to ensure the itinerary is the same. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Ribera del Duero and Rioja and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”. You can pay the Full booking value or a 20% deposit to get your booking confirmed.
If you are booking well in advance you may prefer to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your date. If you book for less than 30 days we recommend you book paying the full amount. Full balance is requesterd 4 or 3 weeks prior to the starting tour date.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This private tour connects Madrid with Seville inthe best possible way. The route between Seville and Madrid offers some hidden gems, unknown to the majority of travelers. With this 3-day tour, you will arrive to Seville from Madrid enjoying spectacular cities, landscapes, gastronomy and culture on the way … Read More
An amazing private tour to connect Madrid with San Sebastian or Bilbao. We can’t think of a better way to travel from Madrid to San Sebastian! With this tour, we have combined 2 private day tours to 2 of Spain’s most famous wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero. You will enjoy fantastic landscapes, wineries, gastronomy and historical sites. Be transported to the north of Spain in total comfort while enjoying and getting to know the essence of Spanish wine country … Read More
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More