DAY 1 – Madrid - Toledo - La Mancha - Almagro
Be picked up from your hotel by your friendly local guide for your private tour to La Mancha and Andalusia. The first stop of the day will be to take in the spectacular views of the old city of Toledo, that was once the capital of Spain. You will visit the old Imperial City and enjoy two of Toledo’s most remarkable monuments with your English-speaking tour guide. Afterwards, you will make your way to La Mancha where you will enjoy a traditional high quality meal near the famous windmills of Don Quixote.
After lunch you will have a guided visit of a local winery where you will learn about the wines of this wine region of Spain, also considered the largest vineyard of the world.
The day will come to an end in the city of Almagro, home to one of Spain's most beautiful plazas. Almagro is especially famous for its “Corral de Comedias”, a theater which is unique in its kind and which has operated since the XVII Century. For dinner tonight, you will enjoy local tapas and wine with your guide. We have selected a very special hotel for you tonight.
DAY 2 – Almagro - Jaén - Úbeda/Baeza - Córdoba
After breakfast at your hotel, you will meet your tour guide to enjoy a visit to the Corral de Comedias in Almagro. The day's itinerary will continue with stops in Jaén and Úbeda. These two towns are amongst the best hidden secrets of Spain. You will be surprised by the beauty of the Cathedral in Jaén and the elegant architecture of Úbeda or Baeza. After a top quality meal you will be driven to Córdoba, where your fantastic hotel awaits you. You will meet your guide for a walk through the charming streets of Córdoba and a tapas dinner in the famous Barrio of La Judería.
Day 3 - Córdoba - End of our services
After you delicious breakfast, your day includes a private guided tour in Córdoba to discover the Mezquita and the Alcazar.
One of our travel experts can assist you with your plans from Cordoba. You may decide to return to Madrid on Day 3 or continue to Seville, Granada or Malaga.
Madrid to Andalusia 3-day private tour
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to get to Andalusia from Madrid while discovering some of Spain's top highlights: the land of Don Quixote and its windmills, Toledo, the city of three cultures, and the amazing culture of the cities of Almagro, Jaén, and Úbeda/Baeza. Enjoy fantastic local gastronomy and wine during this 3-day tour that ends in Cordoba, Andalusia, where you will have the chance to discover its famous mosque. From Cordoba, you will be able to continue your trip to Granada, Sevilla or Malaga. Our travel experts can help arrange transportation to your next Spain destinati
- Discover Toledo and the influence of Jewish, Christian and Muslim cultures in one city
- Amazing photo opportunity next to the famous Don Quixote windmills
- Enjoy local gastronomy and wine and visit a wine producer of the largest wine region in the world
- Visit three of Spain's undiscovered gems: Almagro and its oldest theater in Europe, Jaen and its spectacular castle and cathedral, and Ubeda and its impressive Renaissance buildings
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cordoba, once the capital of Al-Andalus, and get lost under the red and white arches of the Mezquita
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at superb hotels in Almagro and Cordoba
- Private tour of Toledo and 2 of its main monuments
- Visit the windmills of Don Quixote
- Visit to a local winery in La Mancha and wine tasting
- 2 high quality traditonal meals to discover the gastronomy of La Mancha and Andalusia
- 2 tapas dinners in Almagro and Cordoba
- Transportation in a comfortable luxury minivan on Days 1 & 2
- Assistance from one of our travel experts to arrange transportation to your next destination in Spain
- Any product or service not specified in the previous section
- Transportation after arrival in Cordoba (our experts can help arrange transportation to the next city of your choice)
- Tips for your guide
How do I make my reservation?
To make your reservation, simply send us your request by clicking on “Make an enquiry”. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm availability of your dates.
I would like to extend the trip and add another tour of yours that I like
Yes, of course, please contact us with your preferences. Additionally, if you add another 1-day or Multi-day tour from Madrid to this one, you will receive a 5% discount on the second tour.
Cancellation and changes policy
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled within 7 days prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Any change request made by the customer after already having booked and confirmed the dates of the trip may imply an additional administration fee of 5% and may also impact the overall trip price due to provider price changes. Cancellation of the trip may be necessary if date changes impact availability (in which case, the cancellation policy will apply).
DAY 1 – Madrid - Toledo - La Mancha - Almagro