- 10:00 Pickup bike rental at the train station
- 11:00 Start of the winery visit followed by wine tasting
- 13.00 Return to Train station
- 14:00 Arriving to train station
The route is a total of 18 kilometers (9 kilometers until reaching the winery and 9 kilometers to return to the start point).
The start point is the Lavern-Subirats train station, where you can easily arrive by train or by car and park at the station.
Be punctual for the visit. Remember that the temperature of the wine cellar is lower and we recommend bringing a light jacket or sweater.
WHAT WE LIKE MOST ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
- Eco-friendly activity: you can arrive at the start point by train from Barcelona
- Discover the vineyards of the Penedés wine region on two wheels
- Visit the underground wine cellar where Cava is produced and discover its wines
Bike route among vineyards and winery visit in Penedés
If you wish to discover the wine region of Penedés, you can do it in a unique way. A different and healthy experience to see the vineyards and enjoy this famous and renowned wine region. A simple route and an electric bicycle to make it easier. The prize at the end of the route consists of discovering the cavas and wines of a magnificent “masía” surrounded by vineyards
You can ride your electric bike freely along an conveniently designated route until you arrive at the winery of Penedes. Once there, you will have a guided visit of the winery and wine tasting of different cavas. The route is of 18 km (9 to the winery & 9 to return). Most of the route is flat or downhill, although if your legs get tired, you can always use the electric motor of the bike. During the route, you will see the different vineyards and diverse wineries that are on the path to one of the most reputable wineries of Penedés. After the visit, you must return by bike to the start point.
- Electric bicycle rental
- Bike helmet
- Independent bike ride along the designated route
- Guided winery visit with English-speaking winery professional
- Tasting of cava and wine
- Any item or service not specified above
While the route is easy and with use of an electric bicycle, it is necessary to be in physical shape that allows you to ride a bike.
Confirmation of availability is provided in real time according to the availability provided by the winery for visits on that day. You will receive a second email with the details of your winery visit.
Changes are not possible within the cancellation policy.
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the date of your booking with a one-time cancellation fee of 2€ deducted for administrative purposes. In the event of cancellation within this time, no refund will be issued.