A luxury private wine tour to travel in style from Madrid to Barcelona. Planning a trip to Spain and interested in discovering wine tourism in Spain’s top wine regions? We have designed this tour for you to discover wine country on your way from the Madrid capital to the Mediterranean city of Barcelona. Forget booking a flight or train between these 2 top visited cities. Our private 3-day tour will be the highlight of your holiday in Spain. Private tours in Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions, high quality hotel accommodation, top gastronomy, comfortable transportation, and plenty of Spanish red wine! … Read More
A luxury private tour to enjoy the best that Andalusia has to offer while discovering amazing cities and landscapes on the way to the south of Spain. Besides enjoying Seville, Granada and Cordoba, you will be discover some of Spain´s hidden gems like Caceres, Merida, Jaen, Ubeda, and the windmills of Don Quixote
- Enjoy true local gastronomy and wines at top restaurants
- Uncover the hidden gems of Spain guided by one of our expert guides
- Discover Extremadura, land of the “conquistadores”, and the amazing cities of Caceres, Trujillo and Merida
- Enjoy Andalusia with local expert city guides and a selection of the best restaurants and hotels in Granada, Seville and Cordoba
- Meet local wine and food producers
- Follow the route of Don Quixote, visit Almagro and its world famous theatre, and stroll through the streets of beautiful Toledo
This is our recommended itinerary for this tour. We can adapt this tour to your special interests. By booking the tour you will enjoy 4 hours adaptation time by a local expert.
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to discover amazing parts of Spain and enjoy authentic Spanish food and wine. No need for renting a car and inputting addresses into your GPS. Transportation by private luxury car or minivan is included throughout your journey with pickup from the entrance of your hotel. Leave it to the experts to plan your personalized itinerary and indulge yourself with the best gastronomy and wine of Spain.
Day 1 – Madrid
Day 2 – Madrid -Trujillo-Cáceres
Day 3 – Cáceres-Mérida-Seville
Day 4 -Seville
Day 5 -Seville – Granada
Day 6 -Granada
Day 7 – Granada – Cordoba
Day 8 – Córdoba – Ubeda – Jaen – Almagro
Day 9 – Almagro – La Mancha -Toledo – Madrid
Day 10 – Madrid
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I pay with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in wine country and will ensure your tour includes the best possible experience to fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
A luxury private tour from Madrid to Barcelona that includes the wine regions of Rioja and Ribera del Duero and the gastrnomic cities of Bilbao and San Sebastian. You will also enjoy hidden gems like Segovia and Burgos. Great vehicles, guides and hotels to ensure you travel in style in Spain … Read More
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
An amazing private tour to connect Madrid with San Sebastian or Bilbao. We can’t think of a better way to travel from Madrid to San Sebastian! With this tour, we have combined 2 private day tours to 2 of Spain’s most famous wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero. You will enjoy fantastic landscapes, wineries, gastronomy and historical sites. Be transported to the north of Spain in total comfort while enjoying and getting to know the essence of Spanish wine country … Read More