- Briefing in Haro. Early start of the activity, one hour after sunrise (good time due to the wind factor). If you are driving to this location, you will leave your car here.
- Transfer to the hot air balloon takeoff location
- Inflation of the hot air balloon (20 minutes)
- Hot air balloon flight (approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes). The flight will be carried out according to the conditions of the day. Includes a toast in the sky with Riojan cava
- Landing and Riojan snack
- Presentation of diploma
- Transfer back to meeting point
WHAT WE LIKE MOST ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
- The incredible sensation of freedom you get when riding the hot air balloon
- The unforgettable views and opportunity to capture the moment with incredible photos
- The sense of security provided by the experienced pilot
- The toast in the middle of the sky and the experience shared with your other flight companions
- The snack enjoyed after landing and the good feelings after your flight
TIPS FOR YOUR FLIGHT
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- The temperature in the hot air balloon is the same as on the ground. There is no need to bring extra layers but do keep in mind that it starts early in the morning.
Hot air balloon ride over Rioja vineyards
An incredible experience for any age. Guided by one of the top experts in balloon flight in Spain, this activity allows you to dicover the Riojan landscape in an unforgettable way. Perfect for celebrating special occasions and as well as for corporate incentive travel. NOTE: A minimum of 2 people is required to book
A hot air balloon ride is an unforgettable and unique experience. It takes us to a different time, of conquests and adventures for man. From the start of balloon inflation to the final landing, the journey is filled with unrivaled sensations: seeing the reflection of the balloon in the Ebro River, contemplating the sea of vineyards that stretch out below you, or penetrating the clouds on a cloudy day in search of the sun.
- Briefing with the expert to understand the balloon flight at the meeting point
- Transfer to the takeoff site
- Hot air balloon ride of approximately 75 minutes
- A toast in the air with Riojan cava
- Typical Riojan snack with wine upon landing
- Ground support vehicle
- Transfer back to the meeting point
- Souvenir cap
- Flight baptism diploma
- Any item or service not specified under “Included”
Booking, payment, and cancellation policy
To book this experience, send us your request by clicking “Make an enquiry” and filling out the form with your contact information, number of people, and preferred date. We will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm availability.
The activity is carried out by pilots that are very experienced in hot air balloon flights.
The meeting point may vary depending on weather conditions.
What happens if weather conditions don’t allow us to fly? You will be given the option to enjoy the experience on a different day or a full refund.
Change policy: No changes will be permitted with less than 72 hours notice.
If cancelled more than 72 hours before the activity, 2 Euros per person will be charged. If cancelled less than 72 hours before the activity, no refund will be provided.