This private wine tour from Barcelona offers a full-day wine experience with a local expert guide/sommelier. Pickup from your hotel in Barcelona and transportation in a comfortable sedan. You will visit two of the most prestigious and beautiful wineries in the Penedés wine region near Barcelona. This wine and cava tour offers a fantastic way to enjoy excellent wines and quality cava tastings near Barcelona. This private tour also includes a quality traditional lunch with wine at a lovely local restaurant. The perfect combination of wine, gastronomy, local villages, and stunning landscapes … Read More
A private full-day wine tour to Priorat from Barcelona. Priorat has emerged as one of the world´s most respected wine regions in recent years. Enjoy a wine tour to Priorat with a local expert guide/sommelier. Pickup from your hotel in Barcelona and transportation in a comfortable sedan. You will get to understand the importance of Priorat´s landscape in the quality of its wines. 2 wineries are visited and you will enjoy tastings of quality red wines at each winery. This private tour also includes a quality traditional lunch
CONTACT US IN CASE YOUR WISH DATE IS UNAVAILABLE
Enjoy a wine day to one of the world´s most exciting wine regions: Priorat, a mountainous region that is unsuitable for any other crop except grapes and olives. Priorat has a long history in winemaking, but the region was almost forgotten till a group of passionate winemakers decided to invest their time and efforts in this region. Discover 2 small producers with a local wine expert and taste fantastic red wines Enjoy local gastronomy in one of the Priorat´s beautiful villages.
- Enjoy a day in wine country in Priorat and get to know “real” Catalan rural live
- A private tour experience (wine expert guide, hotel pick-up)
- Discover the deep rooted vines of Priorat. Slate and terraces are the basic ingredients for Priorat´s Terroir
- Enjoy high quality Catalan food
- Taste high quality, full bodied red wines
- Discover Priorat a wine region inmersed inside a beautiful natural park.
The following is a sample itinerary for the day. The itinerary is subject to change depending on availability and schedule at the winery.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Barcelona? At around 17:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Barcelona center
- Can I be picked up at the airport or port of Barcelona? Yes, this can be an option. Contact us in such case.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in the area and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries during your stay in Barcelona. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers near Barcelona. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This private Montserrat tour offers a fantastic way to enjoy to 2 of the best experiences Barcelona offers. Enjoy with this premium tour a relaxed visit to the Monastery of Montserrat. Avoid the use of bus and get to know about the Monastery from your local guide. A private wine and cava luxury tour will follow where you will learn about local wines and enjoy an exclusive tapas meal with food and wines pairing at a winery. Hotel pick up included … Read More
Probably the best way to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. This is a fantastic 3 day private vacation package to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. We have selected fantastic hotels, meals and amazing wineries. Travel in style with our luxury vehicles and relax and enjoy while you learn from our senior and friendly guides. This will be a highlight in your trip for sure! … Read More
This is a top-selling paella cooking class in Barcelona and a highly rated class. The activity starts at La Boquería market where guided by a local chef, you will enjoy the stands of this iconic market in Barcelona. You will then proceed to the kitchen class for a very interactive class where you will prepare some simple tapas and superb seafood paella. Enjoy sangria while you prepare and learn to cook paella with a chef and then get ready to enjoy your preparation for either lunch or dinner! … Read More