The traditional Rioja wine tour is the perfect way to learn about the most interesting things Riojas has to offer. This Rioja private tour has it all: high-end wines, tastings at 4 different wineries, a fantastic meal…. All part of an itinerary that will stop at the most amazing examples of fantastic architecture with the purpose of wine making. Your tour guide will ensure you enjoy a great day. Our tour is personal, informal, informative and fun! … Read More
This wine and vineyard tour in Rioja is perfect for lovers of single-vineyard wines and people who are fascinated by the vineyard and its growing process. You will visit 3 of the region’s best vineyards that pride themselves in producing their own unique wine that you will taste as you learn about the region and what makes their grapes one of a kind. Traditionally in La Rioja, cellars and vineyards are separate properties and wine is usually produced with grapes from several different plots. This visit will highlight cellars that have their own vineyard and produce their wine exclusively with grapes from specific plots
Rioja wine country is located between 2 mountain ranges: Sierra de Cantabria to the North and Sierra de la Demanda to the south. This creates a unique and beautiful backdrop for your visit
- This tour focuses on the outstanding quality of these single-vineyard wines
- A wine expert and passionate guide with deep knowledge of the Rioja region and local culture
- Excellent wine selection featuring some unique varieties that cannot be found anywhere else and wines difficult to find abroad
The tour will typically start with pick up at 09:30 (but pick-up time will be confirmed by email once you have booked the tour)
This is a tentative itinerary. The pick-up time will be confirmed and the itinerary times can be slightly modified depending on the appointments made at the wineries.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in my accomodation? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back to our accomodation? At around 17:30 – 18:00. This may depend on where your hotel o flat is located, and also on the itinerary for the day
- Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines from Rioja and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Rioja and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Rioja. This tour offers you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Rioja wine country.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Enjoy an amazing wine and food pairing tasting meal at a top notch winery and discover wineries that are true architecture master pieces applied to wine making.
Enjoy great scenery, traditional tunnels, “guardaviña” huts doted here and there in the vineyards that contrasts with breath-taking avant-garde architecture. … Read More
This is Rioja´s most luxurious hotel designed by Frank Gehry (also architect of the Guggenheim museum of Bilbao) You will enjoy accommodation at this amazing hotel, breakfast, spa circuit and a tour to the Marqués de Riscal winery. You will enjoy the most exclusive hotel in Rioja Alavesa and stay not far from Laguardia, Logroño or Haro. Learn about wine, enjoy Riojan gastronomy, and relax at the spa of the hotel located in the small town of Elciego. A very special hotel for your stay in Rioja … Read More
Enjoy Rioja from Barcelona with tis 2 and half day tour. The best way to discover Rioja from Barcelona. Transportation by train from Barcelona and private transportation to your hotel in Laguardia, where you will stay for two nights and enjoy one of the most beautiful villages of Spain. Be picked up from your hotel in Rioja by your guide for a full day of winery tours and wine tasting at some of the best wineries of Rioja … Read More