This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This is probably the most luxurious wine tour you can enjoy from Madrid
This is a unique and very exclusive tour of Ribera del Duero and its vineyards. This tour is ideal for those who wish to spoil themselves and relax in the most luxurious of surroundings the region has to offer. 4×4 drive near the Duero river among fantastic vineyards, an excellent meal with local dishes at a fantastic setting, and 2 wine tasting sessions of some of the most exclusive wines in Ribera del Duero
Quality vehicle with A/C and a guide with you
A short coffee break next to the aqueduct of Segovia to enjoy its views
Winery visit to one of Ribera´s most acclaimed estates
4X4 vineyard tour and tasting at Abadia Retuerta, one of Spain´s most exclusive wine estates.
Lunch at a top-quality restaurant located in what used to be a water mill.
The tour will typically start with pick up at 08:00 (but pick-up time will be confirmed by email once you have booked the tour)
Share this tour
(Per person based on 4 people)
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is at 8:30 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 17:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, but you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of all the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Ribera del Duero and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This is a private luxury guided wine tour of Ribera del Duero accompanied by a friendly wine expert. You can forget about the hassle of driving and be picked up from your accomodation in a top quality minivan. Enjoy 3 visits to the best wineries, including wine tastings of at least 6 high-quality wines and a high-quality lunch. … Read More
This is a luxury wine and cultural private tour from Madrid. You will discover the amazing city of Segovia and the Ribera del Duero wine region. Relax and enjoy the company of one of our friendly guides while you discover the best Roman aqueduct in the world, enjoy a meal next to wine barrels, and explore a centuries-old wine cellar. This is a unique tour to Segovia and Ribera del Duero that you will not find on any other site and it is only available as a private tour … Read More
Experience a 2 day tour in Ribera del Duero from Madrid through the renowned Ribera del Duero wine region, where you will have the opportunity to explore acclaimed wineries,
sample exquisite wines, and savour the local gastronomy. You will gain insight into the celebrated Tempranillo grape variety that has played a key role in Ribera del Duero´s current global fame. … Read More