This is probably the most romantic tour of Rioja you will find. Enjoy a 4×4 vineyard tour and get transported to amazing landscapes. This is a tour to enjoy the terroir, including a fantastic picnic at a superb spot where you will enjoy nature, great local ingredients and excellent wines. 2 amazing wineries are included and a selection of wines to understand Rioja distinctive terroir. … Read More
With this luxury tour of Rioja, you will follow the steps of Ernest Hemmingway during his days in Rioja. Discover what the artist most loved about this land and why. You will also get seduced by one of our favorite wineries in Rioja. Here art and wine go hand in hand in an amazing chateau-style winery.
This luxury Rioja wine tour focuses on old vintages. You will taste wines that date 20 years or more.
Lunch for this luxury tour is offered at Marques de Riscal iconic Bistro restaurant. This venue offers the perfect contrast of Frank Gehry’s celebrated architecture with the historic cellars and the verdant hills of the vineyards. All in all, an ideal setting for a true rioja exquisite gourmet experience.
The tour will typically start with pick-up at 09:30 (but pick-up time will be confirmed later since it may depend on your accommodation and the wine tour schedule that day)
This is a sample itinerary though changes may apply due to availability at wineries
Share this tour
Price per person based on 4 People
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in my accomodation? Pick-up is typically at around 9:30 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back to our accomodation? At around 17:30 – 18:00. This may depend on where your hotel o flat is located, and also on the itinerary for the day
- Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines from Rioja and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Rioja and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Rioja. This tour offers you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Rioja wine country.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Experience a 2 day tour in Ribera del Duero from Madrid through the renowned Ribera del Duero wine region, where you will have the opportunity to explore acclaimed wineries,
sample exquisite wines, and savour the local gastronomy. You will gain insight into the celebrated Tempranillo grape variety that has played a key role in Ribera del Duero´s current global fame. … Read More
Enjoy an amazing wine and food pairing tasting meal at a top notch winery and discover wineries that are true architecture master pieces applied to wine making.
Enjoy great scenery, traditional tunnels, “guardaviña” huts doted here and there in the vineyards that contrasts with breath-taking avant-garde architecture. … Read More
This is Rioja´s most luxurious hotel designed by Frank Gehry (also architect of the Guggenheim museum of Bilbao) You will enjoy accommodation at this amazing hotel, breakfast, spa circuit and a tour to the Marqués de Riscal winery. You will enjoy the most exclusive hotel in Rioja Alavesa and stay not far from Laguardia, Logroño or Haro. Learn about wine, enjoy Riojan gastronomy, and relax at the spa of the hotel located in the small town of Elciego. A very special hotel for your stay in Rioja … Read More