A luxury private wine tour to travel in style from Madrid to Barcelona. Planning a trip to Spain and interested in discovering wine tourism in Spain’s top wine regions? We have designed this tour for you to discover wine country on your way from the Madrid capital to the Mediterranean city of Barcelona. Forget booking a flight or train between these 2 top visited cities. Our private 3-day tour will be the highlight of your holiday in Spain. Private tours in Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions, high quality hotel accommodation, top gastronomy, comfortable transportation, and plenty of Spanish red wine! … Read More
This Private Segovia tour from Madrid has nothing in common with the typical daily tour buses travelling from Madrid to Segovia
This is not “just another” tour to Segovia from Madrid, this is a special cultural and wine tour from Madrid with an expert guide. You will visit things that are not included in any other tour to Segovia, such as a short stop at the amazing El Escorial Monastery and La Granja de San Ildefonso (a beautiful Royal Palace surrounded by gardens and fountains -Spain´s Versailles). Enjoy a fantastic visit to a local family-owned wine cellar with wine tastings of high-quality wines.
Combine 4 fantastic experiences in 1 with this tour to Segovia:
On the way to Segovia, we will stop at the El Escorial Monastery, one of Spain´s most impressive monasteries
Visit a family-owned winery to enjoy their high-quality wines
Enjoy a visit to the UNESCO heritage site of Segovia, with its Cathedral, Alcazar, and Roman aqueduct, and enjoy a top-quality traditional lunch.
Visit La Granja de San Ildefonso, an incredible royal palace with gardens
(This is a sample itinerary for the Segovia tour from Madrid and the order may change depending on weather etc., however, this is the most typical itinerary)
Share this tour
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 8:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 18:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert ine country and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience culture and wine country during your stay in Madrid. We offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers . We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This Toledo tour has nothing in common with the typical daily tour buses travelling from Madrid to Toledo – it offers a truly unique opportunity to enjoy so much more than just Toledo city. This private tour to Toledo is led by a senior guide who will escort you through the history of Spain, introduce you to typical food from La Mancha, as well as provide you with expert knowledge on the production of wine in this area of Spain (which is, coincidentally, the world´s largest vineyard). … Read More
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This tour is only offered for groups of +6 people.. This is unique wine tour wine tour of La Mancha and the Don Quixote windmills with hotel pickup in Madrid and transportation in a luxury minivan. For wine enthusiasts, literature lovers and those that enjoy discovering Spanish culture. Get up close to the famous windmills featured in Cervantes’ famous novel. Enjoy the fantastic castle of Belmonte, a site where many holywood films have been filmed and visits to 2 very different wineries. … Read More