This tour from Barcelona to San Sebastian or to Bilbao offers the perfect getaway in Rioja before reaching San Sebastian. You will reach Rioja by train and private transfer to your hotel in the charming town of Laguardia in Rioja Alavesa. Relax, explore, and discover this amazing wine region with your private wine tour with a local expert guide. The ideal option for discovering Rioja and ending with a dropoff in beautiful San Sebastian … Read More
A fantastic walking tour in Rioja to enjoy its landscapes and wine. The itinerary is a moderate rated walking tour, which offers daily walks of approximately 15 kilometres. You will walk amongst beautiful little villages of this part of Northern Spain, hundred-year-old vineyards, visit lovely wineries, stay in charming family run hotels and enjoy the best local gastronomy. Haro is only 1 hour from Bilbao and we can arrange transportation from Bilbao
- The convenience of having your luggage transported from one hotel to the next
- Self-guided routes to discover stunning vineyard landscapes and picturesque towns and villages on foot
- Discover the wine town of Haro, one of most important wine producing areas in the world
- Sleep in high quality accommodation: an ancient convent, a winery and Basque town mansion houses
- Possibility of arriving in Rioja from Bilbao, via convenient and easy bus transport to Haro
- The perfect way to experience the famous ´Way of St. James´ walking route (el Camino)
- Visit wineries full of character
*The above itinerary is subject to change due to availability at hotels, wineries, or restaurants.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. Visiting certain wineries may imply a detour. and other wineries may not fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
The traditional Rioja wine tour is the perfect way to learn about the most interesting things Riojas has to offer. This Rioja private tour has it all: high-end wines, tastings at 4 different wineries, a fantastic meal…. All part of an itinerary that will stop at the most amazing examples of fantastic architecture with the purpose of wine making. Your tour guide will ensure you enjoy a great day. Our tour is personal, informal, informative and fun! … Read More