A luxury private tour to enjoy the best that Andalusia has to offer while discovering amazing cities and landscapes on the way to the south of Spain. Besides enjoying Seville, Granada and Cordoba, you will be discover some of Spain´s hidden gems like Caceres, Merida, Jaen, Ubeda, and the windmills of Don Quixote … Read More
Get to know with this luxury private tour from Madrid to Barcelona the wine regions of Ribera del Duero and Rioja with guided visits to some of the most interesting wineries of each region. You will enjoy Spain´s superb gastronomy in San Sebastian and will experience it in a variety of ways, from dining at a Michelin-starred restaurant to a fun and authentic walking tapas tour. The tour begins and ends in Spain´s largest cities, Madrid and Barcelona, 2 cities that are not to be missed and with plenty to see.
Almost everything included and of top quality. No need to spend much more during your trip.
- A local expert travel consultant will organize your trip. Save time and ensure that your trip will be a success.
- Excellent hotels in each city
- Discover with an expert 2 of Spain´s most prestigious wine regions: Ribera or Rioja
- High quality meals including Michelin restaurants and food tours
- A personalized online itinerary for you to be able to access throughout your journey including ideas & suggestions
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to discover amazing parts of Spain and enjoy authentic Spanish food and wine. No need for renting a car and inputting addresses into your GPS. Transportation by private luxury car or minivan is included throughout your journey with pickup from the entrance of your hotel. Leave it to the experts to plan your personalized itinerary and indulge yourself with the best gastronomy and wine of Spain.
Day 1. Madrid
Day 2. Madrid
Day 3. Madrid – Segovia- Ribera del Duero Wine Region
Day 4. Burgos – Bilbao
Day 5. Bilbao – San Sebastian
Day 6. French Basque country from San Sebastian
Day 7. Rioja wine region
Day 8. Rioja to Barcelona
Day 9. Barcelona
Day 10. Barcelona
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I pay with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in wine country and will ensure your tour includes the best possible experience to fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
An amazing private tour to connect Madrid with San Sebastian or Bilbao. We can’t think of a better way to travel from Madrid to San Sebastian! With this tour, we have combined 2 private day tours to 2 of Spain’s most famous wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero. You will enjoy fantastic landscapes, wineries, gastronomy and historical sites. Be transported to the north of Spain in total comfort while enjoying and getting to know the essence of Spanish wine country … Read More
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This private tour connects Madrid with Seville inthe best possible way. The route between Seville and Madrid offers some hidden gems, unknown to the majority of travelers. With this 3-day tour, you will arrive to Seville from Madrid enjoying spectacular cities, landscapes, gastronomy and culture on the way … Read More