An amazing private tour to connect Madrid with San Sebastian or Bilbao. We can’t think of a better way to travel from Madrid to San Sebastian! With this tour, we have combined 2 private day tours to 2 of Spain’s most famous wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero. You will enjoy fantastic landscapes, wineries, gastronomy and historical sites. Be transported to the north of Spain in total comfort while enjoying and getting to know the essence of Spanish wine country … Read More
A private tour from Madrid to Andalusia and enjoy the best that Andalusia has to offer. Andalusia offers the most romantic version of Spain. Popularised by izet, Washinton Irving and many more artists, get ready to enjoy amazing cities, landscapes and white villages. Andalusia gloriously lives up to its reputation and it offers a picture full of colorful vitality. Besides enjoying Madrid, Toledo Seville, Granada, Ronda and Cordoba, you will discover some of Spain´s hidden gems like Arcos de la Frontera, Grazalema, Jerez de la Frontera or Consuegra with its amazing windmills of Don Quixote
- Uncover some of the hidden gems of Spain
- Enjoy Andalusia with local expert city guides and a selection of great hotels in Granada, Seville and Cordoba and Ronda
- Meet local wine producers
- Follow the route of Don Quixote, visit Jerez de la Frontera and stroll through the streets of beautiful Toledo
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to discover amazing parts of Spain and some of its most iconic places. No need for renting a car and inputting addresses into your GPS. Transportation by private train or luxury car or minivan is included throughout your journey. Leave it to the experts to plan your personalized itinerary and indulge yourself at great hotels.
Day 1 – Madrid
Day 2 – Madrid -Toledo – Seville
Day 3 – Seville
Day 4 -Jerez and Arcos de la Frontera
Day 5 -White villages and Ronda
Day 6 -Granada
Day 7 – Cordoba
Day 8 – Madrid
Day 9 – End of trip
Share this tour
(Based on 4 people)
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I pay with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in wine country and will ensure your tour includes the best possible experience to fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
A fantastic 10 day private tour from Madrid to Barcelona that includes the wine regions of Rioja and Ribera del Duero and the amazing cities of Bilbao and San Sebastian. You will also enjoy hidden gems like Segovia and Burgos. Excellent vehicles, guides and hotels to ensure you travel in style in Spain … Read More
If you have never been to Spain and have less than 2 weeks this tour includes the best itinerary you can enjoy. Land in Barcelona and depart from Madrid while you enjoy Spain´s most iconic region: Andalusia. Day after day the tour includes Spain´s top highlights-. A fantastic selection of hotels, trusted drivers and excellent tour guides and some of Spain´s most classical experiences enjoyed with style … Read More