WHY DO WE LOVE THIS TOUR
- The fantastic tasting
- The excellent guides and wine experts that run the tours
- The landscape and location of the winery
Please make sure you are punctual. Bear in mind that the wine cellat is kept at a constant temperature all year round. You may want to consider bringing a pullover.
The visit to the winery, which lasts approximately 2 hours, is split in 3 phases. During the first phase you will be introduced to the type of agriculture techniques used by the winery. This is organised in the experimental pruning field. From there the visit continues at different areas of the winery where you will get to understand important elements of wine making and conservation since you will visit the underground cellar where the wines age at 1,200 American and French oak barrels.
The third part of the visit is probably the most awaited for moment of the day: the wine tasting and food pairing session. You will be able to taste many of the wines produced at Enrique Mendoza and also enjoy cold tapas that are paired with the different wines. The tasting is typically organised in at the winery´s garden area, in a very relaxed atmosphere.
Enrique Mendoza winery tour in Alicante
Enrique Mendoza winery offers the best opportunity to enjoy wine tourism in Alicante. We love the amazing tasting the tour includes, as well as the tapas used to pair the wines! The winery is located at a fantastic location which enables them to produce top quality wines from their own vineyards. The guided visit is a perfect opportunity to enjoy wine tasting and learn about wine culture in Alicante
Discover a fantastic family owned winery located at 40 minutes from Alicante or at less than 20 minutes drive from Benidorm or Altea. The winery has been producing high quality wines since the 1980s and they have developed an excellent tour with an impressive tasting to showcase their wines
- Visit to the vineyard (experimental pruning area)
- Visit to the winery premises (wine making facilities, wine aging room and tasting room
- Tasting of 7 high quality wines!
- Cold tapas and olive oil that will be paired with some of the wines: wine-pairing with our extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) Barranco Tagarina, a toast with goat cheese, a selection of Spanish sausages, along with a selected cheese board from the artisan and ecological cheese factory Quesos Cerrón. (Sheep milk half-cured 6 months, goat milk half-cured 6 months, Manchego sheep milk 24 months cured).
- Anything not mention above
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Select the number of people and proceed to the payment page by clicking "BOOK NOW".
Cancellation policy. In case you cancel 48 hours prior to the selected day you will be charged 2€ per person. In case you need to cancel 48 hours or later prior to the selected date for your visit no money will be reimbursed.
Why book with us?
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easiest and fastest way to reserve English-guided visits at fantastic wineries in Alicante.
WHY DO WE LOVE THIS TOUR