Madrid wine region. sub-regions and itineraries to enjoy wines from Madrid. Winery visits and wine tours. A close look at the sub-regions in the DOC wines from Madrid and also the type of wines and grapes used in wine production near Madrid … Read More
Since tapas are an integral part of Spanish culture, a tapas tour in Madrid is a perfect way to dive into local tradition whilst enjoying local tastes and flavors.
While tapas are present everywhere in Spain, Madrid tapas´s scene is probably the most diverse in the country. Some locals even joke that there are more bars than people!
Something we truly love about this private Madrid tapas tour is the fact that it offers a perfect balance to optimize your time and enjoy local culture. Group tapas tours can be fantastic, but they may not be for everybody since they can end up being rather chaotic. We know that can be part of the local experience, but some people may prefer a private tour to ensure you can sit down and enjoy a more exclusive experience.
- 2 tours in one” (culture and food)
- You will meet your guide at a central location and discover iberico ham and its culture and also tapas at one of Madrid´s oldest taverns.
- A private tour is perfect to ensure you enjoy a more relaxed experience.
- Fixed price with all food and drinks selection included
- Great selection of 2 excellent venues
- Very knowledgeable guide
If you have ever been to Madrid you would most probably agree that local wine bars and especially its old taverns offer an enchanting atmosphere that encapsulates the city’s rich culinary traditions. Some of the old, dimly lit taverns offer a cozy atmosphere that works as time capsules. Once you enter one of these taverns their rustic charm will make you fall in love with them. Locals enjoy Roja red wines or white wines from Rueda or Rias Baixas wine regions. Waiters serve traditional tapas: fried croquetas, green peppers, Spanish omelet, sizzling chorizo, and conversations flow, maybe too loudly, echoing laughter while glasses clink and locals and visitors alike celebrate live. We trust this short description helps to portray the inviting soul of traditional taverns in Madrid and that you will decide to book this private tapas tour.
Share this tour
Price per person based on a 4 people group
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- Where is the meeting point? You will meet your guide at a central location near mercado de San Miguel. The extact meeting point is sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
- At what time does the tour start? You meet your guide at 19:30.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience tapas and food during your stay in Madrid.
We only work with excelent guides and have carefully design the tour to ensure it is a great exprience. We are local experts and know local bars, taverns and have the city of Madrid.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If you are booking well in advance and prefer to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your date, please contact us by clicking on “Contact Us” and we can then send you a payment link for the deposit
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Other food, wine or tapas tours that may interest you in Madrid
There are so many things to enjoy in Madrid! These are some of our favorite tours to make the most out of your stay in the city!