Hotel Viura is a superb hotel with a fantastic design that makes it an architectural masterpiece. The vertical and horizontal shapes build an ultramodern fantasy that contrasts with the traditional church next to the hotel and the entire village. The hotel offers a luxury experience with stylish materials and excellent views of Sierra de Cantabria. This is one of our favorite hotels in Rioja. Villabuena de Alava is one of Rioja´s villages with more wineries! … Read More
Los Agustinos hotel in Haro is located in a spectacular ancient building that has all the modern touches of a luxury hotel. Previously an ancient convent and 19th Century Spanish military assemblage, Los Agustinos welcomes visitors today with its impressive cloister, which has been renovated with a beautiful glass dome ceiling and modern décor.
Los Agustinos hotel in Haro has been renovated with a minimalist touch that perfectly contrasts its stone arches and wooden doors. It has an impressive glass-topped cloister, which is decorated with minimalist lights, candle lanterns, and original stone features.
The hotel is located less than 5 minutes from Laguardia in Rioja Alavesa, a beautiful medieval village with bars, restaurants, and wineries. We strongly recommend visiting Laguardia during your stay at Eguren Ugarte.
- Stay at one of the most spectacular hotels in Rioja. Enjoy its rich history reflected in its ancient architecture, stone arches and impressive glass-covered cloister.
- Its proximity to the Barrio de la Estación. Wine tasting can be enjoyed at walking distance
- Discover the traditional food of Rioja at walking distance in the famous Herradura area
- Learn about Rioja´s wines at one of the top wineries in Barrio de la Estación at walking distance from the hotel. You will be able to enjoy wine tasting by the glass t some of the wineries.
- Guided wine tours are also available. Some interesting wineries include: Muga, Cvne, Lopez de Heredia, Roda or Gomez Cruzado (all these wineries offer wine bar where wine tasting is an option)
- La Herradura is a well-known area in Haro. Located near the Plaza de la Paz. Restaurants like Beethoven or Terete are well-known by locals.
LAGUARDIA PRIVATE TOUR
RIOJA WINE TOURS
Winetourismspain participates in different affiliate programs to offer the best deals for some of the products we do not commercialize but which have been researched by our team of local experts. We aim at recommending the best deals of travel services we believe offer a good experience. By booking through these affiliate links you get the best deals available and contribute to support the content on this site.
Other wine hotels in Rioja
There are excellent hotels in Rioja to enjoy wine country. You can find below some alternatives that may suit your taste or budget better
This is Rioja´s most luxurious hotel designed by Frank Gehry (also architect of the Guggenheim museum of Bilbao) You will enjoy accommodation at this amazing hotel, breakfast, spa circuit and a tour to the Marqués de Riscal winery. You will enjoy the most exclusive hotel in Rioja Alavesa and stay not far from Laguardia, Logroño or Haro. Learn about wine, enjoy Riojan gastronomy, and relax at the spa of the hotel located in the small town of Elciego. A very special hotel for your stay in Rioja … Read More
The Bodega Finca de los Arandinos Hotel, is located near the city of Logrono. Surrounded by vineyards it is a modern building known for its very original design which offers luxury acomodation at a winery! Each of the hotel rooms has balconies offering beautiful views over the vineyards of La Rioja. The rooms are luminous and enhanced by the winery hotel’s contemporary design. The hotel has a spa, which can be enjoyed by guests needing a rest after a full day’s tourism in the region. The spa offers a pool, a hammam, a sauna and a jacuzzi … Read More
Without a doubt this is one of the best hotels in Rioja. Eurostars Fuerte Ruavieja in Logroño is 4* hotel, with an excellent location. You will stay in the center of Logroño, just a few minutes by foot from the shopping area and the famous Calle Laurel. The hotel has a small spa, perfect to relax after a day of visiting the region … Read More