This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to get to Andalusia from Madrid while discovering some of Spain’s top highlights: the land of Don Quixote and its windmills, Toledo, the city of three cultures, and the amazing culture of the cities of Almagro, Jaén, and Úbeda. Enjoy fantastic local gastronomy and wine during this 3-day tour that ends in Cordoba, Andalusia, where you will have the chance to discover its famous mosque. The tour ends in Cordoba, from where you will be able to continue your trip to Granada, Sevilla or Malaga
- Discover Toledo and the influence of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim cultures in one city
- Amazing photo opportunity next to the famous Don Quixote windmills
- Enjoy local gastronomy and wine and visit a wine producer of the largest wine region in the world
- Visit three of Spain’s undiscovered gems: Almagro and its oldest theater in Europe, Jaen and its spectacular castle and cathedral, and Ubeda and its impressive Renaissance buildings
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cordoba, once the capital of Al-Andalus, and get lost under the red and white arches of the Mezquita
The easiest way to travel from Madrid to Cordoba is the high-speed train. You would however miss so many wonderful things! This 3-day private tour offers a comfortable and fascinating way to get toCordoba from Madrid. Transportation is through safe roads and highways in a private luxury minivan. Hotel pick-up in Madrid. You will discover amazing parts of Spain with friendly expert guides.
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo – La Mancha – Almagro
- Day 2: Almagro – Jaen – Ubeda – Cordoba
- Day 3: Córdoba
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 8:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, but you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM to ensure the itinerary is the same. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in wine country and will ensure your tour includes the best possible experience to fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This private tour connects Madrid with Seville inthe best possible way. The route between Seville and Madrid offers some hidden gems, unknown to the majority of travelers. With this 3-day tour, you will arrive to Seville from Madrid enjoying spectacular cities, landscapes, gastronomy and culture on the way … Read More
Probably the best way to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. This is a fantastic 3 day private vacation package to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. We have selected fantastic hotels, meals and amazing wineries. Travel in style with our luxury vehicles and relax and enjoy while you learn from our senior and friendly guides. This will be a highlight in your trip for sure! … Read More
An amazing private tour to connect Madrid with San Sebastian or Bilbao. We can’t think of a better way to travel from Madrid to San Sebastian! With this tour, we have combined 2 private day tours to 2 of Spain’s most famous wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero. You will enjoy fantastic landscapes, wineries, gastronomy and historical sites. Be transported to the north of Spain in total comfort while enjoying and getting to know the essence of Spanish wine country … Read More