Enjoy a fantastic Seville wine tour and discover 2 of the most fascinating experiences Jerez de la Frontera has to offer: sherry wines and the amazing Spanish horses. Located 90 kilometers (50 miles) south of Seville, it takes a bit more than one hour to arrive to Jerez. Your driver will pick you up at 08:30 from your accommodation in Seville and you will enjoy a pleasant drive to “the capital of Sherry wine”.
Jerez de la Frontera is an iconic city in Spain. Home to the Spanish horse, sherry wine, and a cultural hub for flamenco, Jerez condenses everything Andalusia culture offers.
What we like most about this Seville wine tour:
- The opportunity to discover Jerez de la Frontera, a unique culturally rich destination
- Enjoy sherry wine. Discover the fascinating history of sherry wine and one of the most amazing production processes in the world
- Get in love with the architecture of sherry wine at a traditional winery
- Get amazed by the performance of Spanish horses
- Discover Jerez de la Frontera, a beautiful city with excellent atmosphere and attractions
Share this tour
Based on a group size of 4 people
- Dietary restrictions. This tour does not include lunch
- Where will I be picked up? You will meet your driver at your accomodation
- At what time does the tour start? You meet your driver at 8:30.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience a wine tour during your stay in Seville
We only work with excelent guides and drivers have carefully designed the tour to ensure it is a great experience during your stay in Seville
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If you are booking well in advance and prefer to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your date, please contact us by clicking on “Contact Us” and we can then send you a payment link for the deposit
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
More things to enjoy in Seville
Enjoy a cooking class in Seville in the charismatic area of Triana and leanr how to cook some of the most typical recipes from Andalusia and Spain. The cooking class is designed in such way that you will also visit the vibrant food market in Triana, a colourful market close to the cooking school in Seville … Read More