Enjoy Rioja from Barcelona with tis 2 and half day tour. The best way to discover Rioja from Barcelona. Transportation by train from Barcelona and private transportation to your hotel in Laguardia, where you will stay for two nights and enjoy one of the most beautiful villages of Spain. Be picked up from your hotel in Rioja by your guide for a full day of winery tours and wine tasting at some of the best wineries of Rioja … Read More
This private wine tour is probably the best way to travel from Barcelona to Madrid
This is a fantastic 3-day private vacation package to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. We have selected fantastic hotels, meals, and amazing wineries. Travel in style with our luxury vehicles and relax and enjoy while you learn from our senior and friendly guides. This will be a highlight in your trip for sure!
The best way to travel from Barcelona to Madrid!
Enjoy real Spain, small and charming villages, and fantastic landscapes
2 private wine tours of Spain´s most prestigious wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero
The expertise and friendliness of your local tour guide
High-quality meals at special venues
- Excellent hotels
Wine tasting of many award-winning wines
This is a fantastic private vacation package to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. Enjoy Spain traveling in style with a private bilingual driver that will guide you through wine country. With this wine tour from Barcelona to Madrid, you will travel to Madrid whilst enjoying 2 of Spain´s top wine regions: Rioja and Ribera del Duero.
Get out of the bustle of Spain´s main cities and relax in wine country and its small villages
Day 1 Barcelona to Rioja by train (1st class)
Day 2 Rioja and Burgos
Day 3 Ribera del Duero and arrival to Madrid
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- At what time will we take the train from Barcelona on day 1? There are normally 2 trains to Barcelona on day 1. You will be requested your preferences when the team prepares your itinerary and train timetables are made available.
- At what time will be arrive to Madrid on day 3? You will typically get to Madrid at around 19:00
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Ribera del Duero and Rioja and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click «BOOK NOW». You can pay the Full booking value or a 20% deposit to get your booking confirmed.
If you are booking well in advance you may prefer to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your date. If you book for less than 30 days we recommend you book paying the full amount. Full balance is requesterd 4 or 3 weeks prior to the starting tour date.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This tour from Barcelona to San Sebastian or to Bilbao offers the perfect getaway in Rioja before reaching San Sebastian. You will reach Rioja by train and private transfer to your hotel in the charming town of Laguardia in Rioja Alavesa. Relax, explore, and discover this amazing wine region with your private wine tour with a local expert guide. The ideal option for discovering Rioja and ending with a dropoff in beautiful San Sebastian … Read More