This fun group Ribera del Duero tasting tour is great for those seeking to taste many wines. A light tapas lunch is served at one of the 4 wineries included in the tour. With passionate guidance from expert tour guides, visitors will have the opportunity to explore some of the region’s wineries and sample up to 12 wines! Excellent value for money. Convenience is ensured with departure from a centrally located point in Madrid … Read More
Experience the wonders of Toledo through this exciting and fun group tour which includes not just Toledo, but also the captivating sights of La Mancha and the iconic windmills of Don Quixote and a visit to a cherished family-owned winery where you will indulge with some local fine wines. The tour includes a traditional manchego lunch and, of course, you will immerse in the rich history of Toledo by visiting 2 of its monumental landmarks; the awe-inspiring cathedral and one of its magnificent synagogues.
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture of the historic city of Toledo
- Visit the windmills of Don Quixote and enjoy traditional Manchego food
- Visit a local winery with high-quality wine and a fun and informative wine expert at the winery´s premises
Both meeting point and drop-off at the end of the tour is at the same location near Puerta de Toledo square. The exact meeting point will be shared in the confirmation email.
(This is a sample itinerary for the small group tour to Toledo from Madrid and the order may change depending on opening times, etc., however, this is the most typical itinerary)
Share this tour
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the starting time in Madrid? The tour starts at 8:00 AM
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 18:00. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? No. Ths is a group tour. If you require private services we recommend you look into this other tour
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience culture and wine country during your stay in Madrid. We offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Excellent value for money with this group tour to Ribera del Duero from Madrid. The tour offers a great way to enjoy and discover Ribera del Duero wine region. You will visit very interesting wineries, enjoy great wines and learn from a passionate expert guide. Departure from a central location in Madrid … Read More