What we like most about this tour
- Excellent value for money to enjoy wine tasting in Barcelona region
- 3 totally different wine producers
- We love the setting and landscapes at Jean Leon
- We also love the amazing premises and wine museum at Torres
- We also love the ancient tunnels at Freixenet
- A very comfortable way to get to know the wine country near Barcelona
- Discover the exciting world of cava at Freixenet
- Get to know wine making and cava (sparkling wine) production methods
8:30am- Group bus departure from Plaza de Cataluña, Barcelona (the exact meeting point is provided in your booking confirmation email)
9:45am- Visit to Bodegas Jean Leon with wine tasting
11:15am- Visit to Bodegas Torres with wine and food pairing
1:30pm- Visit to the legendary Freixenet, where we will taste two different cavas and enjoy a snack
4:15pm- Arrival back in Barcelona
We trust you find this an interesting tour to get to know the wineries near Barcelona and that you decide to join it during your stay
1 Day winery and wine tasting Tour from Barcelona
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED - This is an 8 hour group bus tour from Barcelona, which will take you to 3 local wineries for wine tastings and tours of the wineries. This tour is a great way to get to know the wine region of Barcelona and visit 3 very different wineries to really appreciate Cataluña´s wine production history. This winery tour also includes light tapas at each winery. A great group bus tour and fantastic value for money. You can also discover more Barcelona wine tours in our 1 day Wine Tours (from Barcelona) section
In this Barcelona wine tour you will discover the world of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) and visit some of the most famous wineries near Barcelona. You will visit 3 wineries and enjoy fantastic vineyard landscapes:
- Guided tour of a small, top quality winery Jean Leon Vineyard, and winery visit and wine tasting.
- Guided tour of Familia Torres winery, with a very special wine and cheese pairing session.
- Guided tour of the famous Freixenet Winery , with Spanish cava tasting and a traditional Spanish tapa snack to pair 2 cava wines.
- 8 Hour Wine and Cava Tour (including transportation in a modern bus and the services of a professional guide)
- Visits to 3 wineries in the region of Penedes (Duration 8 hours approx.)
- Guided tour and wine tasting at Jean Leon Winery (2 wines)
- Guided tour and cheese and wine pairing session at Familta Torres winery (3 wines and 3 cheeses)
- Guided tour, cava tasting (2 cavas, a white and a rosé cava) and tapas at Freixenet Winery
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available day for the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click "BOOK NOW".
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than 72 hours before your scheduled tour departure, a fee of 2 € will be charged for each participant. If you cancel within 72 hours of your scheduled tour departure, no refunds will be provided. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
What we like most about this tour
"We were unsure about booking a bus tour. But a wine bus tour, that makes a big difference I have to say" -Don, New Jersey
"We visited 1 small winery and 2 large wineries with an excellent selection of wines and cava. We were very impressed with Jean Leon!" - David
"El tour fue fantástico y nuestro guía muy amable y atento durante el recorrido. Los expertos de las bodegas dieron información muy útil. El maridaje en Torres con quesos muy sabroso. Gracias de nuevo