Discover the wine world in Barcelona without leaving the city. The wine course is located ten minutes walking distance from some of Barcelona´s top tourist attractions. During this wine and cheese tasting session, you will learn about local wines and cheese and about the importance of pairing them together. Have fun during your stay in Barcelona and enjoy in a small group with an expert in a relxed atmosphere. … Read More
This wine tasting tour from Barcelona is an 8-hour group bus tour in English. The tour will take you to 3 local wineries for wine tastings and tours of the wineries. This tour is a great way to get to know the wine region of Barcelona and visit 3 very different wineries to really appreciate Cataluña´s wine production history. This winery tour also includes light tapas at each winery. A great group bus tour and fantastic value for money. This is a cava tour which includes cava tasting and also tasting of still wine
In this Barcelona wine tasting tour, you will discover the world of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) and visit some of the most famous wineries near Barcelona. You will visit 3 wineries and enjoy fantastic vineyard landscapes:
- Guided tour of a small, top quality winery Jean Leon Vineyard, and winery visit and wine tasting.
- Guided tour of Familia Torres winery, with a very special wine and cheese pairing session.
- Guided tour of the famous Freixenet Winery , with Spanish cava tasting and a traditional Spanish tapa snack to pair 2 cava wines.
- Excellent value for money to enjoy wine tasting in the Barcelona region
- 3 totally different wine producers
- We love the setting and landscapes at Jean Leon
- We also love the amazing premises and wine museum at Torres
- We also love the ancient tunnels at Freixenet
- A very comfortable way to get to know the wine country near Barcelona
- Discover the exciting world of cava at Freixenet
- Get to know winemaking and cava (sparkling wine) production methods
IMPORTANT: The tour can only be enjoyed with a prebooked ticket – Last-minute requests are not attended
Location for tour departure: Plaza Catalunya
tinerary (timetable may vary slightly from day to day)
Share this tour
NOT AVAILABLE AT TIHS MOMENT
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I pay with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of of Spain and to enjoy a great mix of wine and culture during your time in Spain
You can make your reservation by click ing on the “book now” buttom.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than 72 hours before your scheduled tour departure, a fee of 2 € will be charged for each participant. If you cancel within 72 hours of your scheduled tour departure, no refunds will be provided. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This is a top-selling paella cooking class in Barcelona and a highly rated class. The activity starts at La Boquería market where guided by a local chef, you will enjoy the stands of this iconic market in Barcelona. You will then proceed to the kitchen class for a very interactive class where you will prepare some simple tapas and superb seafood paella. Enjoy sangria while you prepare and learn to cook paella with a chef and then get ready to enjoy your preparation for either lunch or dinner! … Read More
A private full day wine tour to Priorat from Barcelona. Priorat has emerged as one of the world´s most respected wine regions in recent years. Enjoy a wine tour to Priorat with a local expert guide/sommelier. Pickup from your hotel in Barcelona and transportation in a comfortable sedan. You will get to understand the importance of Priorat´s landscape in the quality of its wines. 2 wineries are visited and you will enjoy tastings of quality red wines at each winery. This private tour also includes a quality traditional lunch … Read More
On this half-day tour to Montserrat, you will visit the magical Mountain of Montserrat, an iconic mountain near Barcelona, and experience its majestic beauty. You will then visit a beautiful, family owned winery estate for a guided tour with wine tastings and several tapas. Perfect for seeing the beautiful landscapes of the wine region near Barcelona and visiting a special winery. This is a guided bus tour. Small groups of up to 20 people per tour guide … Read More