What time will our visits be?
In Haro the wineries are normally booked at 10:30 & 12:00 (these 2 wineries will be walking distance from each other) and a 3rd visit at 16:00 at Marqués de Riscal if you opt for Option 2. We will confirm this with you after booking your itinerary, as the times for English visits may vary slightly depending on the day. Please arrive at the winery 15 minutes before your visit to ensure that your visit runs on time.
Where are the wineries?
The first 2 wineries are located in Haro´s famous Barrio de la Estación. Marqués de Riscal is located in the beautiful town of Elciego, a 35 minute drive from Haro.
Rioja Winery Pass
A self-driven itinerary that includes visits in English and wine tasting at 2 or 3 iconic wineries in Rioja. 4 or 6 wines tasted at these fantastic wineries. Our Rioja Winery Pass is the simplest way to book your winery visits in Rioja and taste highly-rated Rioja wines. Great value for money to ensure you will have visit some of the "must see" wineries Simply select if you prefer 2 or 3 wineries and pick-up your date. We also offer 2 excellent lunch options. 2 of the wineries are in Haro, in at Elciego. You will receive an itinerary with full details including confirmed time
- Forget about contacting wineries and sorting out the best possible itinerary for the day. Do that in just one click and book your winery pass
- Enjoy our hand-picked favourites: 2 emblematic wineries from Haro's famous "Barrio de la Estación" and world-famous Marqués de Riscal winery (option 2 only)
- Taste top wines at each winery (minimum 2 per winery) *Included in the price
- Complete your itinerary with an excellent traditional Riojan meal at a local restaurant in the center of town (see Optional extras)
- Guided winery visit at a family-owned winery in Haro (Bilingual guide) with wine tasting (this may start at 10:00 AM)
- Wine tasting of 2 Reserva wines at Lopez de Heredia winery tasting room
- Option 2 only: An additional English-guided winery tour of the world-famous Marqués de Riscal winery with wine tasting
- You will receive a customized itinerary based on the date you indicate
- Lunch option: you can add a 3-course Riojan meal at a quality local restaurant (must be added under "optional extras")
- Transportation is not included.. If you opt for Option 1 the wineries are walking distance from each other (a first visit may start at 10:00). The drive from Haro to Marqués de Riscal (Option 2) is approx. 35 minutes
- You will receive an itinerary with the addresses of each winery, so that you can easily go from one to the next. The visits are arranged in such a way that there is enough time to enjoy the visit and be able to move on to the next one on time.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar and selecting the number of people. If you wish to add a meal, you may do so under 'Optional extras'. In order to proceed to the payment page, click 'BOOK NOW'.
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled within 7 days prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Why book with us?
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easiest and fastest way to reserve English-guided visits at fantastic wineries in Rioja. We will check which wineries are available for tours in English and book the best wineries for your chosen date. Not only can we save you time and money organising these visits in English, but we can also offer you the opportunity to visit some of the most fantastic wineries in the area based on our personal experience and wine expertise.
What time will our visits be?
Just returned from our trip and wanted to thank for the great wine tour. Good variety of bodegas, excellent lunch and the tour of the second winery was especially enjoyable because of the wonderful guide. Thanks again!
-John (Málaga, Spain)
Wanted to thank you for the tour the other day! We really enjoyed both wineries and loved how different they were.
I just wanted to say thank you for organising the tour. My family and I had a great time and really enjoyed all of the wineries, but especially the first one. Our guide was fantastic, she was funny and very informative. It has become our new favourite. Having the itinerary sorted out by someone else definitely took the stress out of the day. Thank you again.
We absolutely loved our wine tour! I really enjoyed how each of the 3 wineries were very different from each other. Lunch in Laguardia was also very nice. I will highly recommend this tour to anyone!!! It really was a perfect day. Thanks for a great day in La Rioja!!!