What time will our visits be?
The local Riojan team will select two fantastic wineries in Rioja, family-owned and with excellent wines.
The idea of this winery pass is to ensure the 2 wineries included bring a different, special experience. The wineries will be very different from one another and are located at some of the most iconic areas in Rioja. Get ready for some amazing pictures!
Where are the wineries?
The 2 wineries are located at 5-10 minutes drive from each other and in the area near the village of Laguardia
Rioja Winery Pass
A self-driven itinerary that includes wine tasting at 2 very different wineries in Rioja in the area of Laguardia. 4 to 6 wines are tasted at these fantastic wineries. Our Rioja Winery Pass is the simplest way to book your winery visits in Rioja and taste high-quality Rioja wines. Great value for money to ensure you will have to visit some of the "must-see" wineries You will receive an itinerary with full details including confirmed time
- Forget about contacting wineries and sorting out the best possible itinerary for the day. Do that in just one click and book your winery pass
- Enjoy our hand-picked favourites: 2 beautiful wineries near the beautiful village of Laguardia
- Taste excellent wines at each winery (minimum 2 per winery) *Included in the price
- Guided winery visit and wine tasting at a family-owned winery (Bilingual guide) with wine tasting
- Wine tasting session at a second winery with some of the best views in Rioja
- You will receive a customized itinerary based on the date you indicate
- Transportation is not included.. 5-10 minutes drive from one winery to the next
- You will receive an itinerary with the addresses of each winery, so that you can easily go from one to the next. The visits are arranged in such a way that there is enough time to enjoy the visit and be able to move on to the next one on time.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar and selecting the number of people., click 'BOOK NOW'.
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
If canceled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours canceled within 7 days prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Why book with us?
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easiest, and fastest way to reserve English-guided visits at fantastic wineries in Rioja. We will check which wineries are available for tours in English and book the best wineries for your chosen date. Not only can we save you time and money organizing these visits in English, but we can also offer you the opportunity to visit some of the most fantastic wineries in the area based on our personal experience and wine expertise.
What time will our visits be?
Just returned from our trip and wanted to thank for the great wine tour. Good variety of bodegas, excellent lunch and the tour of the second winery was especially enjoyable because of the wonderful guide. Thanks again!
-John (Málaga, Spain)
Wanted to thank you for the tour the other day! We really enjoyed both wineries and loved how different they were.
I just wanted to say thank you for organising the tour. My family and I had a great time and really enjoyed all of the wineries, but especially the first one. Our guide was fantastic, she was funny and very informative. It has become our new favourite. Having the itinerary sorted out by someone else definitely took the stress out of the day. Thank you again.
We absolutely loved our wine tour! I really enjoyed how each of the 3 wineries were very different from each other. Lunch in Laguardia was also very nice. I will highly recommend this tour to anyone!!! It really was a perfect day. Thanks for a great day in La Rioja!!!