Your final itinerary will be confirmed once you have proceeded with your reservation. The following is a sample itinerary:
8:30 - Transportation by train from Seville (departure times may vary depending on the day)
9:30 - Arrival in Jerez de la Frontera
10:00 - 1st winery visit and wine tasting
12:00 - 2nd winery visit and wine tasting
14:00 - Free time for lunch and to explore the city of Jerez
18:00 - Return by train to Seville
Jerez wineries from Seville
A self-guided day tour in Jerez de la Frontera including transportation by train from Seville. From the train station, take a nice walk to 2 of the best sherry wineries in Jerez, the Sherry capital of Andalucía. Enjoy two English-guided winery visits by a wine professional (1-1 ½ hours each) and taste the different types of sherry at the end of each visit. A perfect introduction to the famous Sherry wines of Jerez de la Frontera
What we like most about this tour:
- No need to worry about driving; a one-hour comfortable train ride with views of the Andalusian landscape
- Stroll from one winery to the next with time to explore the beautiful city of Jerez on your way
- Two top sherry wineries are selected according to our expertise and personal experience: one will be a smaller premium winery and the other, the largest producer of sherry in the world
- Learn about how sherry is produced and taste the different styles from the driest (Fino) to the sweetest (Pedro Ximénez)
- Roundtrip transportation from Seville train station to the center of Jeréz (1 hour train ride)
- Guided visits in English at 2 top wineries in Jerez
- Wine tasting of different sherry styles (5 or more)
- A customized itinerary for the day
- This is not a guided group tour and hotel pick-up is not included. The train station in Seville is centrally located and easily accessible.
- Any item not expressly mentioned in the included section.
Where are the wineries?
The wineries selected will be located in central Jerez, the Sherry capital of Andalucía. You will receive a customized itinerary that will include details of the wineries selected for you and how to get to them. Roundtrip transportation is included from Seville by train. You will need to get to the wineries on your own. You can walk or take a taxi at your own expense (available outside the train station). The furthest winery is a 20 minute walk from the train station.
Why book with us?
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easiest and fastest way of experiencing great wineries in Jerez de la Frontera during your stay in Seville. Not only can we save you the time and money of organising winery visits for you in English, but we can also offer you the opportunity to visit some of the most fantastic wineries in the area, taste the wine, and experience the beautiful city of Jerez, all in one convenient day trip from Seville.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Select the number of people and proceed to the payment page by clicking "BOOK NOW".
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
When will I receive my itinerary?
You will receive your customized itinerary with the times and locations of your train and winery visits as soon as all services included have been confirmed. We do not provide the names of the wineries until a reservation has been made and your itinerary has been confirmed. If there are specific wineries you wish to include, simply reply to your reservation email with your request and we will include them if possible.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 29-8 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.