This is unique wine tour wine tour of La Mancha and the Don Quixote windmills with hotel pickup in Madrid and transportation in a luxury minivan. For wine enthusiasts, literature lovers and those that enjoy discovering Spanish culture. Get up close to the famous windmills featured in Cervantes’ famous novel. Enjoy the fantastic castle of Belmonte, a site where many holywood films have been filmed and visits to 2 very different wineries. … Read More
This is a luxury wine and cultural private tour from Madrid. You will discover the amazing city of Segovia and the Ribera del Duero wine region. Relax and enjoy the company of one of our friendly guides while you discover the best Roman aqueduct in the world, enjoy a meal next to wine barrels, and explore a centuries-old wine cellar. This is a unique tour that you will not find on any other site and it is only available as a private tour.
- Enjoy a visit to Segovia, one of Spain´s best UNESCO sites, and visit its aqueduct, Cathedral, and the famous Alcazar castle
- Have an exclusive lunch at a unique setting: a private room in a winery with views of the aging room
- Visit 2 of the best local wineries and taste superb premium wines with very high Parker scores
- Enjoy fantastic landscapes and castles
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 18:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visit small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Ribera del Duero and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This is a unique tour to Ribera del Duero and its vineyards. This tour is ideal for those who wish to spoil themselves and relax in the most luxurious of surroundings the region has to offer. 4×4 drive near the Duero river among fantastic vineyards, a wine and food pairing meal at a fantastic setting and 2 wine tasting sessions of some of the most exclusive wines in Ribera del Duero … Read More
This Toledo tour has nothing in common with the typical daily tour buses travelling from Madrid to Toledo – it offers a truly unique opportunity to enjoy so much more than just Toledo city. This private tour to Toledo is led by a senior guide who will escort you through the history of Spain, introduce you to typical food from La Mancha, as well as provide you with expert knowledge on the production of wine in this area of Spain (which is, coincidentally, the world´s largest vineyard). … Read More