Discover 3 fascinating tours to enjoy Segovia at its best. Segovia is one of the most amazing cities in Spain and some of its highlights include a roman acueduct, a castle that could have inspired Disney and Europe´s latest Gothic cathedral! Bring along wine and excellent gastronomic and the outcome are these unique tours! … Read More
This tour has been mentioned by the Telegraph.co.uk as one of the TOP 10 amazing ways to get to know Spain
Unique private group wine tour of La Mancha and the Don Quixote windmills with hotel pickup in a luxury minivan. For wine enthusiasts, literature lovers, and those that enjoy discovering Spanish culture. Get up close to the famous windmills featured in Cervantes’ famous novel. Enjoy the fantastic castle of Belmonte and visit two very different wineries. High-quality lunch at a special location. Also, a stop at the UNESCO heritage site of Aranjuez.
Combine 5 fantastic experiences in 1 tour.
- Stand alongside the famous “giants” of Campo de Criptana, the windmills that truly inspired Miguel de Cervantes when writing Don Quixote, and those of Mota del Cuervo (2 locations!)
- Visit Belmonte and see its spectacular castle
- Enjoy a high-quality traditional lunch
- Visit 2 very different wineries in La Mancha and taste top wines in a region known for being the largest wine-producing area in the world!
- See the Gardens of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez (UNESCO)
(This is a sample itinerary for this tour from Madrid and the order may change depending on the season or specific dates. However, this is the most typical itinerary)
This tour offers a unique experience to get to know in depth the heart of the mythical region of La Mancha; the land of Don Quixote and of Windmills. This tour is offered only for very small groups (2-7 people) to ensure that you make the most of the experience. A very experienced and friendly guide will share with you insights into the history of Spain and La Mancha.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 8:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 18:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience culture and wine country during your stay in Madrid. We offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
A luxury private wine tour to travel in style from Madrid to Barcelona. Planning a trip to Spain and interested in discovering wine tourism in Spain’s top wine regions? We have designed this tour for you to discover wine country on your way from the Madrid capital to the Mediterranean city of Barcelona. Forget booking a flight or train between these 2 top visited cities. Our private 3-day tour will be the highlight of your holiday in Spain. Private tours in Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions, high quality hotel accommodation, top gastronomy, comfortable transportation, and plenty of Spanish red wine! … Read More
This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This Toledo tour has nothing in common with the typical daily tour buses travelling from Madrid to Toledo – it offers a truly unique opportunity to enjoy so much more than just Toledo city. Expressly for small groups, this tour to Toledo is led by a senior guide who will escort you through the history of Spain, introduce you to typical food from La Mancha, as well as provide you with expert knowledge on the production of wine in this area of Spain (which is, coincidentally, the world´s largest vineyard). … Read More