This private tour offers an unforgettable 3-day tour in which to discover the best old Castilla has to offer. You will discover the beautiful wine country of Ribera del Duero, enjoy the treasures of 3 of Spain´s most amazing cities: Sergovia, Avila, and Salamanca. All 3 cities were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Get ready to enjoy one of the world´s best-preserved Roman aqueducts, the fantastic walls of Avila and one of the world´s most beautiful squares in Salamanca. … Read More
This is a private guided wine tour of Ribera del Duero accompanied by a friendly local guide. You can forget about the hassle of driving and be picked up from your hotel in a top-quality minivan. Enjoy 3 visits to the best wineries, including wine tastings of at least 6 high-quality wines and a high-quality lunch.
- This private tour is the best way to experience one of Spain´s best wine-producing regions
- Learn about the Tempranillo grape and why Ribera del Duero has had so much international recognition
- Visit some of the best local wineries and taste superb premium wines with very high Parker scores
- Enjoy fantastic landscapes
- Get to know excellent local gastronomy
The wineries selected will be around the beautiful old towns of Roa de Duero and Aranda de Duero or Peñafiel. The exact location of the wineries depends on which wineries are available on the day. However, we work with the most interesting wineries in the area that are top producers and have fantastic histories.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is at 8:00 AM. Please insert your accomodation details in the booking process.
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 17:30 – 18:00. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, but you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 8:00 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visit small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. This is a set itinerary that works very well. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in Ribera del Duero and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with excelent guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If you are booking well in advance and prefer to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your date, please contact us by clicking on “Contact Us” and we can then send you a payment link for the deposit
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This is a luxury wine and cultural private tour from Madrid. You will discover the amazing city of Segovia and the Ribera del Duero wine region. Relax and enjoy the company of one of our friendly guides while you discover the best Roman aqueduct in the world, enjoy a meal next to wine barrels, and explore a centuries-old wine cellar. This is a unique tour that you will not find on any other site and it is only available as a private tour … Read More
This is a luxury private wine tour, perfect for wine lovers who want to enjoy Spain in style. A combination of 2 great private wine tours in one with hotel accommodation. Get to know the wine regions of Ribera del Duero and Rioja on an easy and exciting 3-day trip from Madrid. You will visit some of the most interesting wineries in 2 of the best Spanish wine regions. Perfect tour for red wine lovers and for those looking to explore wine country without having to drive. … Read More
This Toledo tour has nothing in common with the typical daily tour buses travelling from Madrid to Toledo – it offers a truly unique opportunity to enjoy so much more than just Toledo city. This private tour to Toledo is led by a senior guide who will escort you through the history of Spain, introduce you to typical food from La Mancha, as well as provide you with expert knowledge on the production of wine in this area of Spain (which is, coincidentally, the world´s largest vineyard). … Read More