A DAY IN BILBAO
The building that houses the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao meant a revolution for the city. The Museum is one of the most important works of Frank O. Gehry, Canadian-born architect who now resides in the United States. Gehry understood the design of the museum as a giant sculpture that naturally integrates into the city and the estuary.
The building does not leave you indifferent and the creativity of its forms works well with its function as a museum: to house works of art and to enable the comfortable visit of its visitors.
The Museum houses a rich collection of contemporary art and, in addition to its permanent collection, there are the interesting temporary exhibitions that are so well received by the population of Bilbao and its vicinity.
Our complete day in Bilbao consists of combining the highlight of the Guggenheim with a walk next to the estuary that witnessed the transformation of the city, as well as the best Basque gastronomy at a traditional grill house of great quality and recognition in the city.
The itinerary that you will receive includes interesting suggestions such as taking the funicular of Artxanda, from which you can enjoy impressive views of Bilbao.
A day in Bilbao – Guggenheim Museum and Basque gastronomy
Includes: Visit of the Guggenheim Museum with audio-guide, tasting menu at one of the best grill houses of Bilbao and an itinerary with suggestions. Bilbao is a city that has been reinvented and offers a rich variety of culture and gastronomy. This offer includes includes a visit to the current icon and symbol of the city and a succulent gastronomic experience
- Enjoy the architecture of the Guggenheim Museum, as well as its permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
- The route between the Museum and the grill house offers the best views of the city and your itinerary includes suggestions to complete the experience
- The best traditional gastronomy at a Basque grill house with high quality products as well as quality service
- Entrance ticket to the Guggenheim Museum (permanent collection and exhibitions)
- Audio-guide for your visit of the Museum
- Itinerary in Bilbao with recommendations between the Guggenheim and the grill house (15 minutes walking)
- Tasting menu with Crianza wine included (more information about the menu can be found under the “Itinerary” tab)
- Tour guide - This is not a guided tour. You will receive a detailed itinerary along with your museum tickets.
- Any item or service not specified above under “Included”
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Select the number of people and proceed to the payment page by clicking "BOOK NOW". Once booking is made, you will receive an automatic confirmation email and then a second email with the details and itinerary.
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled tour departure, a fee of 16 € will be charged per person. If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled tour departure, no refunds will be provided. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Changes policy In the event you need to change the date of your visit this is possible if communicated at least 48 hour prior to the date booked.
A DAY IN BILBAO