A full day tour to Montserrat from Barcelona and wine country. Located just one hour away from Barcelona, is the impressive national park of Montserrat and its impressive mountain which you will have the opportunity to explore on this full day tour. Afterwards, enjoy a homemade Catalan lunch and visit a beautiful winery estate. A fantastic tour through the winery and its vineyards with organic red wine tasting before heading back to Barcelona after a unique and unforgettable experience. Group sizes up to 20 people. Transportation by bus, may be shared with other groups … Read More
This private tour to Montserrat from Barcelona offers a fantastic way to enjoy 2 of the best experiences Barcelona offers. Enjoy with this premium private tour a relaxed visit to the Monastery of Montserrat. Avoid the use of the bus and get to know about the Monastery from your local guide. A private wine and cava luxury tour will follow where you will learn about local wines and enjoy an exclusive tapas meal with food and wine pairing at a winery. Hotel pick up included
Avoid crowds and enjoy hotel pick up and drop off
- Enjoy Montserrat at your own pace
- Be guided by a knowledgeable and friendly guide, a sommelier expert in the wine regions near Barcelona and also in the historical aspects of Montserrat
- The premium winery visit with excellent cava and wine
- The meal with local products at an exclusive setting at a winery
Montserrat Mountain range 4,051 feet (1,236 meters) above sea level. As you approach the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, you will see the contrasting, picturesque mountain peaks and get a taste for the spectacular views that await you.
The famous statue of the Black Madonna is believed to have served miracles, all of which have made it a very popular pilgrimage site in Spain for many centuries.
The following is a sample itinerary for the day. The itinerary is subject to change depending on availability and schedule at the winery.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Barcelona? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Barcelona? At around 17:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Barcelona center
- Can I be picked up at the airport or port of Barcelona? Yes, this can be an option. Contact us in such case.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in the area and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries during your stay in Barcelona. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers near Barcelona. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Planning a longer trip to Spain? Check out some other tours that may also interest you. If you are not just staying in Barcelona but plan a longer trip to Spain, we recommend you have a look at some of Spain´s best private tour and alternatives on this section.
a fantastic tour that starts with a visit to the magical mountain of Montserrat, an iconic mountain near Barcelona with an impressive monastery. You will take the cogwheel train to the location of the monastery and enjoy magnificent views. The second part of the tour is all about wine and traditional Catalan food. You will visit one of the most beautiful family owned winery estates in the area. Lunch is up to you. Choose the tapas option or a sit-down meal at the winery restaurant. Sure to be a memorable day … Read More
A private full day wine tour to Priorat from Barcelona. Priorat has emerged as one of the world´s most respected wine regions in recent years. Enjoy a wine tour to Priorat with a local expert guide/sommelier. Pickup from your hotel in Barcelona and transportation in a comfortable sedan. You will get to understand the importance of Priorat´s landscape in the quality of its wines. 2 wineries are visited and you will enjoy tastings of quality red wines at each winery. This private tour also includes a quality traditional lunch … Read More
Probably the best way to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. This is a fantastic 3 day private vacation package to travel from Barcelona to Madrid. We have selected fantastic hotels, meals and amazing wineries. Travel in style with our luxury vehicles and relax and enjoy while you learn from our senior and friendly guides. This will be a highlight in your trip for sure! … Read More