This is a private luxury guided wine tour of Ribera del Duero accompanied by a friendly wine expert. You can forget about the hassle of driving and be picked up from your accomodation in a top quality minivan. Enjoy 3 visits to the best wineries, including wine tastings of at least 6 high-quality wines and a high-quality lunch. … Read More
This Madrid wineries tour is currently only available for groups of more than 6 people
If you are interested in this tour and you are not a group we recommend you have a look to these alternative options.
Be transported from the bustling city to the charming countryside on this Madrid wine tour. This tour includes visits to 2 wineries and wine tasting, as well as a 3-course lunch where you can taste traditional high-quality food. Discover the Madrid wine region with a friendly local guide and relax in a luxury air-conditioned minivan. This is a unique private tour.
Get out of the city and experience the countryside of Madrid. See the ´plains´ of Madrid, where olives, garlic, and melons are produced alongside the vineyards.
Discover a traditional winery and a modern winery and taste award-winning wines
Enjoy local food and taste the specialities of Madrid with views of vineyards
(This is a sample itinerary for the South of Madrid wineries tour from Madrid and the order may change depending on weather etc., however, this is the most typical itinerary)
Share this tour
This tour is for groups of more than 6 people
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 9:30 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 16:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:30 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience culture and wine country during your stay in Madrid. We offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your experienced guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This is a luxury wine and cultural private tour from Madrid. You will discover the amazing city of Segovia and the Ribera del Duero wine region. Relax and enjoy the company of one of our friendly guides while you discover the best Roman aqueduct in the world, enjoy a meal next to wine barrels, and explore a centuries-old wine cellar. This is a unique tour to Segovia and Ribera del Duero that you will not find on any other site and it is only available as a private tour … Read More
This Toledo tour has nothing in common with the typical daily tour buses travelling from Madrid to Toledo – it offers a truly unique opportunity to enjoy so much more than just Toledo city. This private tour to Toledo is led by a senior guide who will escort you through the history of Spain, introduce you to typical food from La Mancha, as well as provide you with expert knowledge on the production of wine in this area of Spain (which is, coincidentally, the world´s largest vineyard). … Read More
This tour is only offered for groups of +6 people.. This is unique wine tour wine tour of La Mancha and the Don Quixote windmills with hotel pickup in Madrid and transportation in a luxury minivan. For wine enthusiasts, literature lovers and those that enjoy discovering Spanish culture. Get up close to the famous windmills featured in Cervantes’ famous novel. Enjoy the fantastic castle of Belmonte, a site where many holywood films have been filmed and visits to 2 very different wineries. … Read More