This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to get to Andalusia from Madrid while discovering some of Spain’s top highlights: a family owned winery, the land of Don Quixote and its windmills and Toledo, the city of three cultures,. Enjoy fantastic local gastronomy and wine during this 2-day tour that ends in Cordoba, Andalusia, where you will have the chance to discover its famous mosque. The tour is designed to return to Madrid, but you can opt to continue your trip in Andalusia. … Read More
Embark on a two-day tour from Madrid to Andalusia and unravel some of the finest treasures of Spain. Before arriving to Seville you will immerse yourself in the multi-cultural magnificence of Toledo, City of the 3 cultures, and relish the exquisite Spanish wine culture at a family-owned winery. You will also enjoy the allure of the land of Don Quixote and its renowned windmills
- Discover in a private chauffered tour Toledo: Explore this fascinating city and enjoy the rich and diverse heritage left by centuries of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim cultures that lived together here
- Get the best photo ever next to the illustrious windmills of Don Quixote, one of Spain´s top icons
- Fantastic gastronomy and local wine in La Mancha
- Indulge in a sensory delight while you walk the narrow streets of Santa Cruz district in Seville. Discover the wonders of Seville with a private guided tour
This 2 day private tour from Madrid to Seville with Toledo is a perfect way to connect Madrid and Seville. Transportation on Day 1 to Toledo and La Mancha with private vehicle along well-maintained roads and highways. Allow us to pick-up from your accommodation in Madrid and enjoy our friendly. Indulge in a 2 Day journey that is as informative as it is inspiring.
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo – Seville
- Day 2: Seville – Madrid
This is the itinerary for this private tour from Madrid to Seville. You can find many more ideas and private itineraries in this section.
Share this tour
Price per person based on group of 4
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 8:30 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, but you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM to ensure the itinerary is the same. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in wine country and will ensure your tour includes the best possible experience to fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Ronda wine tour. Vineyards, wineries, villages, and history behind the wines from the Malaga region in Andalusia. Enjoy the terroir and the wines of this wine region located next to one of the top icons in Spain: the city of Ronda and its bridge. Cool nights, altitude, and proper vineyard orientation as well as excellent workat the wineries have led to excellent quality from the wines in Ronda … Read More
Enjoy a cooking class in Seville in the charismatic area of Triana and leanr how to cook some of the most typical recipes from Andalusia and Spain. The cooking class is designed in such way that you will also visit the vibrant food market in Triana, a colourful market close to the cooking school in Seville … Read More
Enjoy a fantastic day tour from Seville. Get to know Jerez de la Frontera, its amazing horses and an authentic sherry bodega. The tour continues in Cadiz, one of Spain´s hidden gems. A perfect tour to combine culture and wine with a superb horse dance show and an introduction to the famous Sherry wines of Jerez de la Frontera. The day ends with a visit to the fantastic, yet unknown, city of Cadiz. A top hidden gem in Spain! … Read More