This is a top-selling paella cooking class in Barcelona and a highly rated class. The activity starts at La Boquería market where guided by a local chef, you will enjoy the stands of this iconic market in Barcelona. You will then proceed to the kitchen class for a very interactive class where you will prepare some simple tapas and superb seafood paella. Enjoy sangria while you prepare and learn to cook paella with a chef and then get ready to enjoy your preparation for either lunch or dinner! … Read More
In our blog about the best paellas in Madrid, we have explained its origin and the reasons for its rapid expansion. Undoubtedly, it is an extremely versatile dish in its numerous preparations, spectacular in its presentation, delightful on the palate, and of course, nutritious. Purists say that the water used for cooking the paella must be hard water, that is, with a high concentration of calcium and other salts. This is the type of water that is usually found on the Spanish Mediterranean coast, and especially in cities such as Valencia, Alicante and Barcelona. In addition, the water’s action at atmospheric pressure at or near sea-level and at its point of cooking, rather than in higher areas like Madrid, influences the process of absorption of the broth by the rice grains, and therefore, its flavor and unique texture. The truth is that you can find great paellas throughout the Spain, but always bear in mind that the origin of the dish is on the Mediterranean coast where its cuisine is one of its greatest characteristics.
This tour is the best rated tapas tour in Barcelona and good value for money. It can be enjoyed at different hours so it can be enjoyed either for mid-day lunch or dinner. The amount of food served in the tour is enough to serve as a full meal. You will enjoy several local restaurants that serve traditional tapas. The tour will also include regional Catalan wines: a glass of wine at each stop! … Read More
This post aims at being a comprehensive list of restaurants where you will be able to enjoy a good paella in different areas of Barcelona. We also remind you that one of the best experiences to enjoy during your stay is a good wine tour from Barcelona.
– Suquet de l’Almirall (Passeig Joan de Borbó, 65. Phone: +34932216233. Average price: above 50€.
– La Mar Salada (Passeig Joan de Borbó, 59. Phone: +34932211015. Average price: 40 euros).
– Restaurant Can Majó (Carrer l’Almirall Aixada, 23. Phone +34 932215455. Average price: 50 euros).
– Barraca (Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 1. Phone: +34932241253. Average price: 50 euros).
– Platja Ca la Nuri (Pg. Marítim de la Barceloneta, Tel: +34932213775. Average price: 40 euros).
– Kaiku (Carrer del Mar, 1. Tel: +34932219082. Average price: 45 euros).
– 7 Portes (Passeig d’Isabel II, 14. Phone: +34933193033. Average price: 50 euros).
– Can Solé (Carrer de Sant Carles, 4. Tel: +34932215012. Average price: 40 euros).
– Barceloneta (L’Escar, 22. Phone: +34932212111. Average price: 65 euros).
– Cheriff (Carrer de Ginebra, 15. Phone: +34933196984. Average price 45 euros)
– Gallito (Passeig Mare Nostrum, 19-21. Phone +34933123585. Average price: 35 euros).
– Elx (C.C. Maremagnum, Moll d’Espanya, 5. Phone +34932258117. Average price 40 euros).
– Envalira (Plaça del Sol, 13. Tel: +34932185813. Average price: 40 euros).
– Roig Robí (C/Séneca 20. Tel: +34932189222. Average price: 55 euros).
– La Ciudadela – Hotel Ciudadela Parc (Passeig de Lluís Companys, 2. T: +34932216233. Average price: 50 euros).
– Envalira (Carrer del Torrent d’En Vidalet, 26. Tel: +34932848502. Average price: 35 euros).
– Bonanova (Carrer de Sant Gervasi de Cassoles, 103. Tel +34934171033. Average price: 55 euros).
– Entre Gràcia y Sarrià – Sant Gervasi
– Casa Varela (Plaça Molina, 4. Tel: +34934154168. Average price: 45 euros).
– Xiringuito Escribà (Av. Litoral, 42. Tel: +34932210729. Average price: 50 euros).
– Dos Cielos (Carrer de Pere IV, 286. Tel: +34933672050. Average price 110 euros).
– Arrosseria Xàtiva (Bordeus, 35. Tel: +34933226531. Average price 35 euros).
– Can Boneta (Carrer de Balmes, 139. Tel: +34932183193. Average price: 25 euros).
Paella is worldwide famous but it always tastes different in Valencia. If you want to learn about what makes paella from Valencia so special, do not simply taste it, but join this paella cooking class in Valencia! A local chef will guide you in all the processes to ensure you can cook paella back at home like valencianos do. The activity includes transportation to a typical country house near the Albufera, a place 100% connected with the spirit of local paella in Valencia … Read More
Enjoy a cooking class in Seville in the charismatic area of Triana and leanr how to cook some of the most typical recipes from Andalusia and Spain. The cooking class is designed in such way that you will also visit the vibrant food market in Triana, a colourful market close to the cooking school in Seville … Read More
Cooking classes in Spain. A selection with the best cooking classes to learn Spanish recipes in some of Spain´s top cities. Cooking classes in Spain. A selection with the best cooking classes to learn Spanish recipes in some of Spain´s top cities … Read More
The question ´which wine is good with paella?´ is often asked. There are so many paella and wine combinations, that we have analised some of the best wine and paella pairings to help you choose the bottle for your meal. In this article we are going to talk about which wine is good with Paella, or rather, which pair best with each paella type. There are many different paella dishes in Spain, meaning that there are a multitude of paella and wine pairing options to explore. … Read More