If you have never been to Spain and have less than 2 weeks this tour includes the best itinerary you can enjoy. Land in Barcelona and depart from Madrid while you enjoy Spain´s most iconic region: Andalusia. Day after day the tour includes Spain´s top highlights-. A fantastic selection of hotels, trusted drivers and excellent tour guides and some of Spain´s most classical experiences enjoyed with style … Read More
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to get to Andalusia from Madrid while discovering some of Spain’s top highlights: the land of Don Quixote and its windmills, Toledo, the city of three cultures, and Spanish wine culture at a family-owned winery. Enjoy fantastic local gastronomy and wine during this 3-day tour that includes 2 of Spain´s top highlights: Seville and Cordoba. You will enjoy a private tour at each of these cities and and discover its most famous attractions with a local expert guide.. The tour includes return train tickets to Madrid and excellent hotels.
- Embark on a Toledo private excursion, where you will immerse in the captivating history of this city. Delve into Jewish, Christian, and Muslim cultures that have coexisted here for centuries and witness the enduring legacy they have left behind.
- Get ready for great pictures alongside the iconic windmills of Don Quixote; one of Spain’s most revered cultural symbols
- Enjoy great manchego gastronmy and the local wines and hospitality of a maily owned winery
- 1 day in Cordoba, once the most important city of Al-Andalus. Enjoy its beautiful white streets and experience in a private tour the mesmerizing intricacies of the Mezquita’s with its red and white arches
- 1 day in Seville: Experience an exquisite sensory journey as you traverse the quaint alleyways of Santa Cruz district in Seville. Discover Seville´s top highlights with a private tour.
Hotel pick-up: in Madrid. Pick up time will be confirmed a few days prior to the start of the tour along with details of your guide. Please do not forget to include any dietary restrictions we should bear in mind in the booking form and also your accomodation details in Madrid. This tour returns to Madrid, if you would prefer a longer tour to Andalusia or other regions in Spain we recommend you have a look at our section with all the scorted tours in Spain we propose.
This 3,5 day private tour from Madrid to Seville with Cordoba and Toledo is a perfect way to connect Madrid and Andalusia. Transportation on Day 1 to Toledo and La Mancha with private vehicle along well-maintained roads and highways. Allow us to pick-up from your accommodation in Madrid and enjoy our friendly. Indulge in a 3,5 Day journey that is a total inmersion in Spain´s culture, history and beauty.
- Day 1: Madrid – Toledo – Seville
- Day 2: Seville – Madrid
Share this tour
Price per person based on group of 4
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 8:30 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, but you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM to ensure the itinerary is the same. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can the itinerary be extended? Let us know about your ideas and we will try to adapt the itinerary to best suit your travel plans
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in wine country and will ensure your tour includes the best possible experience to fit the itinerary
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries of Ribera del Duero and Rioja during your stay in Madrid. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers in Ribera del Duero and Rioja. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
A luxury private tour to enjoy the best that Andalusia has to offer while discovering amazing cities and landscapes on the way to the south of Spain. Besides enjoying Seville, Granada and Cordoba, you will be discover some of Spain´s hidden gems like Caceres, Merida, Jaen, Ubeda, and the windmills of Don Quixote … Read More
This tour offers an easy and fantastic way to get to Andalusia from Madrid while discovering some of Spain’s top highlights: a family owned winery, the land of Don Quixote and its windmills and Toledo, the city of three cultures,. Enjoy fantastic local gastronomy and wine during this 2-day tour that ends in Cordoba, Andalusia, where you will have the chance to discover its famous mosque. The tour is designed to return to Madrid, but you can opt to continue your trip in Andalusia. … Read More
This private tour connects Madrid with Seville in the best possible way. The route between Seville and Madrid offers some hidden gems, unknown to the majority of travelers. With this 2-day tour, you will arrive to Seville from Madrid enjoying the spectacular city of Toledo, the Don Quixote windmills landscapes, gastronomy and culture on the way … Read More