This is a luxury wine and cultural private tour from Madrid. You will discover the amazing city of Segovia and the Ribera del Duero wine region. Relax and enjoy the company of one of our friendly guides while you discover the best Roman aqueduct in the world, enjoy a meal next to wine barrels, and explore a centuries-old wine cellar. This is a unique tour to Segovia and Ribera del Duero that you will not find on any other site and it is only available as a private tour … Read More
Toledo is an amazing city. Discover and taste Toledo in a different, fun way. With this private tour of Toledo, you will enjoy the city, enjoy a professional wine-tasting session with local wines and discover Manchego gastronomy with lunch at a restaurant located in one of Toledo´s most iconic buildings.
Many coaches depart from Madrid daily to visit Toledo. They are almost all the same. This private tour to Toledo is a very different experience!
Indulge in a tasteful tour of Toledo with a local expert, certified guide. During the 45 minute drive that will take you from Madrid to Toledo your guide will share entertaining stories and an introduction to the fascinating history of the City of 3 cultures.
Before you enter the city of Toledo you will be driven to the spots that offer the best views of Toledo from outside the city walls. Once in Toledo you will enjoy 3 of its top highlights: The Cathedral, Synagogue and the Greco´s Masterpiece; the burial of Count of Orgaz. You will also enjoy a wine-tasting session with one of Toledo´s top wine experts. You will be impressed by your host´s passion for wine and by the quality of the wines served.
Toledo is well-known in Spain as a good place to enjoy Manchego gastronomy and for this tour we have selected for you a delicious traditional lunch with some of the most important dishes in Castilla la Mancha.
Combine 3 great experiences in 1 with this private tour of Toledo from Madrid:
- A superb wine-tasting session of local wines. Your wine host will introduce you to Spanish wines and you will taste 3 superb wines paired with excellent cheese and cold meats
- A private tour of Toledo with 3 entrances to 3 monuments with a certified expert Toledo guide.
- Enjoy a high-quality meal of delicious Manchego dishes at an iconic building
(This is a sample itinerary for the Toledo tour from Madrid and the order may change depending on weather etc., however, this is the most typical itinerary)
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 18:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience culture and wine country during your stay in Madrid. We offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This tour is only offered for groups of +6 people. A 7 hours tour to enjoy wine country south of Madrid. Be transported from the bustling city to the charming countryside on this Madrid wine tour. This tour includes visits to 2 wineries and wine tasting, as well as a 3-course lunch where you can taste traditional high quality food. Discover Madrid wine region with a friendly local guide and relax in a luxury air-conditioned minivan. This is a unique private tour for a more personal experience … Read More
This tour is only offered for groups of +6 people.. This is unique wine tour wine tour of La Mancha and the Don Quixote windmills with hotel pickup in Madrid and transportation in a luxury minivan. For wine enthusiasts, literature lovers and those that enjoy discovering Spanish culture. Get up close to the famous windmills featured in Cervantes’ famous novel. Enjoy the fantastic castle of Belmonte, a site where many holywood films have been filmed and visits to 2 very different wineries. … Read More
Discover 3 fascinating tours to enjoy Segovia at its best. Segovia is one of the most amazing cities in Spain and some of its highlights include a roman acueduct, a castle that could have inspired Disney and Europe´s latest Gothic cathedral! Bring along wine and excellent gastronomic and the outcome are these unique tours! … Read More