This is a luxury wine and cultural private tour from Madrid. You will discover the amazing city of Segovia and the Ribera del Duero wine region. Relax and enjoy the company of one of our friendly guides while you discover the best Roman aqueduct in the world, enjoy a meal next to wine barrels, and explore a centuries-old wine cellar. This is a unique tour to Segovia and Ribera del Duero that you will not find on any other site and it is only available as a private tour … Read More
This Toledo tour has been mentioned by the Telegraph.co.uk as one of the TOP 10 amazing ways to get to know Spain
Many coaches depart from Madrid daily to visit Toledo. They are almost all the same. This tour to Toledo is a very different experience!
An amazing private Toledo wine tour. Enjoy Toledo and much more!. Visit La Mancha and the windmills of Don Quixote, a family owned winery that produces excellent wines, and enjoy a high-quality traditional manchego lunch. Visit Toledo city and 2-3 of its monuments, including the cathedral and a synagogue or the famous painting by El Greco, ´Burial of Count Orgaz´. A unique, tailor-made wine tour to Toledo from Madrid.
Combine 4 fantastic experiences in 1 with this tour to Toledo:
- Learn about high-quality wine production and wine tasting at a winery, led by an expert (or on many occasions, as a one to one tour from the owner himself)
- Get up close to the famous Don Quijote windmills, which are featured in Cervantes´ timeless novel
- Enjoy a high-quality meal of delicious, traditional food from La Mancha
- Experience the best panoramic views of Toledo as you drive towards the city.
- Tour of Toledo and visit 2-3 of its monuments
(This is a sample itinerary for the Toledo tour from Madrid and the order may change depending on weather etc., however, this is the most typical itinerary)
Share this tour
Price shown is based on 4 People
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Madrid? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Madrid? At around 18:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Madrid center
- Can I be picked up at the airport? Yes, you should be ready at the airpot to be picked up no later than 9:00 AM. If this is not the case it makes more sense to book the tour for the following day. Contact us in case of doubts.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience culture and wine country during your stay in Madrid. We offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. If you wish to book the tour as private, click on the arrow next to “optional extras” and select 1 as the quantity. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
This tour is only offered for groups of +6 people. A 7 hours tour to enjoy wine country south of Madrid. Be transported from the bustling city to the charming countryside on this Madrid wine tour. This tour includes visits to 2 wineries and wine tasting, as well as a 3-course lunch where you can taste traditional high quality food. Discover Madrid wine region with a friendly local guide and relax in a luxury air-conditioned minivan. This is a unique private tour for a more personal experience … Read More
This tour is only offered for groups of +6 people.. This is unique wine tour wine tour of La Mancha and the Don Quixote windmills with hotel pickup in Madrid and transportation in a luxury minivan. For wine enthusiasts, literature lovers and those that enjoy discovering Spanish culture. Get up close to the famous windmills featured in Cervantes’ famous novel. Enjoy the fantastic castle of Belmonte, a site where many holywood films have been filmed and visits to 2 very different wineries. … Read More
Discover 3 fascinating tours to enjoy Segovia at its best. Segovia is one of the most amazing cities in Spain and some of its highlights include a roman acueduct, a castle that could have inspired Disney and Europe´s latest Gothic cathedral! Bring along wine and excellent gastronomic and the outcome are these unique tours! … Read More